The Lesson

Chapter 7: Percy POV

I have to say, knowing more than other people was amazhang. Normally I'm the last one to catch on, so having the superior mind was an improvement.

The best part was that I didn't embarrass myself whenever I tried to fight or do things in my tiny body that were not natural.

I had a sword fighting session with Luke and the Hermes cabin today since Poseidon hadn't claimed me yet. (Thanks dad)

Luke was acting strange lately. After his conversation with Chiron, he continuously looked over his shoulder at me, and seemed to always follow me.

Wait, it's 12 already, I have to go!

                        Luke POV
I hate Percy.

He was a perfect little boy, but he wasn't cocky. Like you just couldn't hate him.

But he stole Annabeth, for the Gods sake! How can you expect me not to hate him! At least I can embarrass him in the lesson, there is no way that he could be any good at something that he hasn't even learned yet, besides I'm the best sword fighter in 300 years.

-I hereby pronounce this time skip a time skip-

Once I entered the arena, the cabin stood, all with nervous expressions.

"Stolls!," I yelled, "Where is the prank?"

The looked flabbergasted as I looked around, finally spotting a circle carved into the "wrestling arena" as I like to call it.

"A hole that probably leads to some sort of liquid, clever, but not clever enough my young pattawans." I sighed.

I saw Percy fiddling with his pen looking as if he just wanted to leave.

"Ok, so I will be teaching you all one of the most advanced disarming maneuvers called δυψσφηκωφδη.
(AN: I totally just typed random greek letters there.) Are there any volunteers that want my to demonstrate on them? No, Percy come up here!"

He looked at me strangely for a second before taking off his pen cap, making it into a sword. He then proceeded to take a stance that I've never seen before.

I wish that I could say that I toasted him for breakfast, but in all honesty he destroyed me. Here's what happened.

                      ~Flashback~
I had just gotten into position, when all of a sudden Percy started attacking. I barely blocked three attacks when out if nowhere, he cut behind me. He disarmed me from behind, using a completely alien maneuver.

"Yield?" He asked.

"Yield." I responded.

Not even a millisecond later I heard, "Strategy meeting!"