Chapter 4 ~Waking Up~

It's been 5 days since the creature got on Max's face. Everyday Joseph, Roger, or Becca checks up on Max to see if he is ok or that if he woke up. But for now, nothing happened.

           Today it was Becca's turn to check on Max. She walked through the hallways and she turned into the medical bay hallway. Half way there she saw Joseph rushing out of the door and ran toward her. "Becca!" She stopped and asked, "What? Is something wrong?" He smiled and shook his head no and said, "Come on, I'll show you." He lead her into the medical bay and she gasped seeing Max sitting up looking around. "Oh my god Max!" Becca hugged him as he laughed and hug her back.

         But after that Becca turned around and asked, "What about the creature?" "I saw it dead on the floor, guessing it died when it got off of Max." He said and pointed to the desk and saw the creature dead on the desk curled up. "That's good news." She turned around to see Max getting off of the table and Becca and Joseph rushed to his side to help him.

          "I'm okay guys," Max said till Joseph said, "You been a sleep for 5 days, when you sleep that long it takes time to get use to walking again." Max sighed but we grabbed his arms helping him walk out of the room toward the main deck where most of the crew will be at. "Guys, guess who woke up." Becca said and everyone turned around and gasped smiling seeing Max awake and moving.

         "Max, you gave us a scare!" Kat said and Roger nodded patting Max on the back. Becca guessed Roger and Max are best friends but still, everyone was friends with Max. As everyone took a couple minutes of hugging and saying greetings and smiles Joseph spoke up and said, "Your probably starving, let's go get something to eat."

         Max nodded hearing his stomach growl from not eating for 5 days. Becca and Joseph still helped Max with walking but in a few moments Max was able to walk on his own. Everyone else either walked off to do there jobs or something else while the rest went with us to get something to eat. We walked down a couple of hallways till we arrived and Becca helped Max sit down in the seat. She walked off filling a plate full of food and gave it to Max as she got herself a plate and everyone else got their own plate and sat down with Max around the white table that held napkins, salt and pepper, and other seasonings in the center of the table.