Chapter 7 ~First Victim~

It was a peaceful morning till it was broken with a scream. Becca woke up immediately followed by the others who were still asleep. Everyone quickly got up and ran toward the direction of the scream. Everyone stopped seeing where they were at. Kat's bunker.

        "Umm guys, where's Kat?" We looked around but Kat was no where in sight. Joseph turned around and said, "Ok, let's split up into two pairs, when someone finds Kat, report back to me." We nodded and broke up into pairs and ran off into different directions. And Becca was teamed up with Roger.

          They decided to go look downstairs since it would be easy for Kat to get lost down there. We climbed down the ladder and Roger took out a flashlight since it was dark. "I go this way, you go that way." He said turning away but before he could walk away Becca said, "But Joseph said we supposed to stay together." "Well because of Joseph, we are in this situation so I don't care what he says." But before she could say something else he walked off leaving her alone.

         "Great," She said as she turned around looking into the dark hallway. She took out her flashlight shining it in the dark as she walked off in the dark. As she walked she whispered yelled, "Kat! Are you down here!?" She didn't get a response so she continued walking till she heard something fall.

          She turned around toward the door that was behind her. She took a deep breathe and walked inside shining the flashlight in front of her. She didn't see anything till she felt something wet drop on her arm. She looked down seeing something red on her arm and she slowly looked up and screamed dropping the flashlight.

         There hanging from an open vent on the ceiling was Kat's body soaked with blood and stomach ripped out. In a minute Roger ran inside and gasped seeing Kat and he yelled in his walkie talkie, "Come here quick!" Roger grabbed Becca who had tears streaming down her face and blood on her arm. Soon everyone came and Roger yelled over Becca's sobs, "She's dead! Kat is dead!"

         Joseph and some of the other soldiers walked in and some came rushing out vomiting in a corner. Soon Joseph came out with a sad look and nodded at the ones who didn't go in. Even though the only one that cried was Becca, she knew that all of them was sadden and afraid of the death of Kat and knowing the creature did it.

        "Now you see how dangerous that thing is!" Roger yelled out still comforting Becca who finally stopped crying over the death of her friend. "We have to kill it before it kills anyone else!" Joseph sighed knowing what he said was true and he turned towards them and said,"Kat will always be remembered and won't be forgotten." He started to walk off followed by everyone else and when everyone was above the place the nightmare begun they looked toward Joseph for the final answer. Joseph turned toward them and said, "Now it's time to kill that son of a bitch.'