Chapter 9 ~Kidnapped~

Becca looked around only seeing darkness. She turned on her flashlight and shined in toward the halls not seeing anything. She turned on her walkie talkie and said, "Hello? Joseph can you read me?" She heard only static till the voice of Joseph came through the small device, "I read you Becca, now just head down toward the hall to your right till you see three doors, go to the one straight ahead." "On my way."

          She turned to her right and walked down the hall soon seeing the door straight ahead. The door slid open and she saw the computer near a window and across that window was Roger. As she walked over to the computer Roger talked through the window, "Think I'm safe in her, cause this is some bullshit." "It's the only way Roger, and don't worry, your ass is safe in there."she said as she typed the last code and the vent that was in the room Roger closed.

         Soon her walkie talkie came on again and Joseph said through it, "Ok the next one is down the hall you came from and you go down the hall across the ladder and continue till you go through the door ahead of you." "Roger that." Becca sighed, "One down, three to go." And with that she walked out of the safety of the room into the dangerous darkness again.

          But as she reached the other hallway the walkie talkie came back on and Joseph yelled through it, "Wait! We're getting readings near you, it's close." She stopped and her heart sped up and she shined the flashlight around her not seeing anything. "Joseph, I'm not seeing anything." The walkie talkie started to static but she could hear a few words from Joseph like get out, closer, run. But that was enough for her.

         She immediately started to run knowing it was getting closer. But as she ran she dropped the flashlight and was now running in darkness. But as she turned a corner she didn't recognize where she was and she cursed under her breath and was about to run till she heard something. Like it came from the ceiling.

         She took a deep breath as her breath hitched as she looked into the darkness not seeing anything. The noise became louder and she slowly took a few steps back. She quickly but quietly took out the shot gun that was on her back and she aimed it at the dark. That was till the noise stopped.

           She looked around not seeing or hearing anything as she aimed the gun everywhere but didn't see it. But the silence was broken when her Joseph talked through the walkie talkie. "It's in there with you." She felt something drop on her arm and touched it. It felt sticky and slimy and a few more drops fell on her. She slowly looked up seeing an open vent till something grabbed her from the darkness. And only a scream echoed through the room.