Chapter 13 ~Naming~

Becca walked through the halls as her new friend ran off somewhere in the vents. She knew she was gone for almost a week and her friends probably thought she was dead. But she didn't even miss them. She loved being with the creature and she stopped and realized he didn't have a name. She couldn't continue to call him creature.

        She started walking again thinking of what can be a good name for him. But as she thought she didn't realize she had been walking for two hours and was a far away from her "home." She looked around trying to think where she was at. Then she turned around and saw a door. Becca walked forward and the door slid open and she walked inside.

        The room was small and had a desk filled with papers and books and broken glass. But it also had a vent on the wall. She walked over to the vent and it opened reviling a dark vent. Thinking it might take her closer to where her friend was at or somewhere close to the place she stayed with him.

        Becca climbed through the vent soon finding an exit and she climbed out and looked around. "Ok, where am I now?" She got up and then realized she was closer. She walked down the hall and turned to the right and saw the familiar vent. But before she could go any closer she was knocked down by something. She gasped and landed on her stomach and she turned over and sighed in relief seeing it was only the creature.

         "God you scared me, don't do that!" What sounded like a laugh escaped from him and she got up and smiled and chuckled and she dusted off her clothes. "I was thinking," he looked down at her and she continued, "You need a name since I can't always call you creature." He hissed seeming to understand her and she said, "If you don't like the name hiss, and if you do like the name then nod." He nodded and she stopped and think.

         "How about Xamm?" He hissed and she laughed and nodded. She thought for a second and asked, "What about Valge?" He hissed again and then the perfect name popped in her head. "How about Singh?" He nodded and nuzzled her side and she smiled, "Guess you like it." He nodded and she patted his head and they climbed inside the vent when they saw it was getting late.

         Becca laid down on the rags while Singh curled up in his normal spot in the corner. She yawned and felt her eyes start to close. But before she fell asleep she said, "Goodnight Singh." And with that she let the darkness of sleep consume her. But if only she could understand him when Singh said back, "Goodnight Becca."

Hi! I hope you been liking my book. I never had that many views and it's only a been like a week since I posted this! Hope you like the rest of the book! Btw, I picked the name Singh because it means creature and I thought, that's the name!