Chapter 19 ~Finding Out~

Becca woke up but she felt like death. She slowly got up and walked in the bathroom and looked at herself. Her eyes were red from crying and tears stained her face. Her hair stuck to her face and she sighed. She didn't just feel like death, she looked like death. She turned on the water in the sink and splashed some on her face. She turned the sink off and dried her face. At least that helped, nope it didn't.

             She decided to take a shower since she hasn't had one in weeks. She slipped off her clothing and stepped inside the shower, the warm water hitting her cold body. As the water hit her body, she kept her head down as she tried to fight back the urge to cry. He couldn't be dead, he just couldn't. She sightly cried to herself but soon she heard the knock on her door and she called out, "Who is it?" "You are needed in the lounge." A male voice said from the other side of the bathroom door and she answered, "I'll be there soon."

              She heard the man's footsteps fade out and she sighed and turned off the water wiping the tears off her face. She got out and dried herself with a towel. She dried her hair with a hairdryer and she dressed into a black shirt and jeans. She put on some combat boots and slipped on a jacket and she glances at herself in the mirror.

            Her eyes weren't red anymore but still had a few bags under her eyes from hardly sleeping last night. She slightly smiled, even though she thought she never looked good, she looked sightly a bit better. "Might as well get going." Becca said to herself and she walked out of her room toward the lounge.

          "You finally came." Roger said when she arrived and she glared at him and said nothing. "I need to talk to you," "I don't want to listen to anything you have to say!" He sighed, "Look, I was going to say this nicely, but since you are acting like a ass, I'll get to the point." She crossed her arms and tapped her foot not wanting to be here. "Since you seemed to be, close, to the creature, we need you to come with us." "Why do you need me? Didn't you say he was dead!?" "Yes but, we didn't find the body."

           Her eyes lit up, "What?" "You heard me!" She smiled and said, "That means he is alive! My god he's alive!" She continued to smile but that is till she stopped and looked at him. "You want to kill him, don't you!?" "We thought we did at first, but now we will for sure." She took a few steps back and glared at him in anger, "What do you mean we!? I won't kill him, and if you think I'm going to lead you to him, you can just kiss my ass!" 

         "I figured you would say that, but I'm not going to use you as our guide," he took a step closer to her, "I'm going to use you as bait." She gasped, "What!?" He chuckled and walked around her. "If we use you as bait, I can lure him in, and the second we got him cornered." He picked up a pencil and snapped it in half. "And we'll kill him." Becca covered her mouth and tears fell down her cheek and she shook her head. She ran out of the lounge hearing Roger chuckle and she ran in her room locking the door and falling to her knees crying. But she knew what she has to do. She had to stop him from making Singh disappear from my life. Forever.

Thought I published this part but I saw I didn't. Sorry!