Chapter 18 ~Friend To Enemy~

Becca didn't know when she fell asleep till she woke up. She yawned and looked around but stopped remembering what happened and where she is at. She quickly got up and ran toward the door till someone grabbed her from behind. "Relax Becca." She knew it has Roger and she fought against him. "Let go of me!"

            She got out of his grasp and looked at him. "Why did you bring me back here!? What did you do to Singh!?" He chuckled, "I brought you back cause you belong here! And Singh? That creature? We took care of him." She looked down at the floor and a single tear fell on the floor. "It can't be true." She whispered and Roger spoke up, "Believe it, your little friend is dead." She glared at him and there was only one emotion in her eyes. Anger.

           "I loved him, and you killed him!" She ran at him but someone else grabbed her from behind and held her back from destroying Roger. He laughed and said, "How can you love that thing? He killed Joseph." She stopped struggling and looked at him with wide eyes. "What?" "Joseph went down there to find you, but that thing killed him!" She looked down at the floor but she looked back up at him. "He was protecting himself! But I wouldn't care if he killed you now."

            He walked closer to her but not enough for her to grab him or reach him. He leaned forward and said, "How can he kill me if he's dead?" Becca slowly looked down and softly cried to herself. "I thought you were my friend!?" Roger stood back up with a smirk. "Take her back to her room, and lock her in there." The man that was holding her pushed her forward and they soon disappeared from Roger's view.

         "Get in there." The man pushed her inside and the door closed and she heard it lock. She slowly walked toward her bed and she fell down crying out. She held the pillow close to her face and her cries were muffled by it. She tried to stop crying but every time she saw the scene of Singh screeching out in pain on the floor as he was shot at. She cried more when she saw the scene and she tried to calm herself by saying he wasn't dead but she was doubting herself. But she didn't know when she fell asleep till her eyes closed and was left only in darkness filled with grief and sadness.

Hey again! I want to say thanks again for everyone who has read my book so far! I'll try to update everyday but if I don't, then don't worry!

Is Singh dead? Or not? You will soon find out. Bye bye for now! Till next time.