17 - Sex Addict

"How was your date yesterday?" I heard him ask and looked away from the TV. Emma was taking a nap and we had time for ourselves.
"Alright." I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Just alright?" He asked.
"I told you he was boring." I shrugged and he chuckled, before kissing my temple.
"I thought you liked boring?" He asked.

"Not when it comes to dates, Elijah. No woman wants to go to the train convention on her third date." I said, making his eyes widen.
"Shit it was your third date?" He asked and I nodded.
"I'm glad he's boring then." He murmured and I frowned in confusion.

"What? Why?" I asked.
"Third date means sex, Nora. Everybody knows that." He said and I started blushing. Oh no.
"Oh." I said, feeling awkward. Elijah lifted my chin and kissed my lips gently.

"Speaking of sex." He started and looked me in the eyes. What the-
"Last night when you were drunk, you said I was the only one who touched you." I groaned at that and covered my face.
"No!" I said, which made him chuckle.

"Don't hide, baby. Tell me, was it true?" He asked, but I didn't answer.
"Was I your first?" I felt like crawling into a hole right now.
"Nora." He said and tried to pull my hands away from my face.

"Don't Elijah." I hissed when he managed to get my hands in a firm grip, not allowing them to shield my blush. He kissed both of my cheeks and smiled.
"We're a couple now, Nora. Don't be embarrassed." He told me.

"I don't remember you asking me out. You know how that works. Just because we have a child together, doesn't mean you don't have to work for it." I said, my embarrassment already forgotten.
"Oh, we will have plenty of dates and look forward to the third one." He winked and I groaned again, blushing furiously.

"Elijah!" I yelled and he chuckled. We got back to watching TV in peace.
"By the way, Nora." He sounded weird, so I looked at him with concern.
"What?" I asked.

"I said a few things when I was angry and I'm so sorry. You're not a bad mother, I was just upset because you were acting as if I was a parasite and-"
"I get it, Elijah. I'm sorry for making you feel that way. But when it comes to men, I have to be careful. Your past way of treating women was disgusting. I thought-"

"I know and I am sorry that you had to hear that. But you know what's funny?" He asked and I nodded for him to go on.
"I started calling those women in the office after I realized that you didn't acknowledged the fact that we had sex. I thought we might talk about the next day, but you were acting as if nothing ever happened." His words surprised me.

"And when I found out you were pregnant, I was mad. I didn't even think she could be my child. I just thought you had somebody else and wanted you to see that I had somebody else too. I'm sorry, I was a jerk." He dropped his head.

"Wait, you cared that much?" I asked perplexed.
"Of course, I told you I liked you." He shrugged and I frowned.
"No you didn't." I said.

"I'm pretty sure I did." His cheeks were flushed and I leaned closer to him.
"When?" I asked him and he shrugged, avoiding eye contact.
"The night we had sex. I told you I liked you, but I think you didn't hear me, since you were busy sucking-"

"No!" I shook my head, blushing furiously. Now I can't even enjoy seeing him being embarrassed.
"Oh yes and you liked it." He smirked and I smacked his chest.
"Don't talk about that." I said, making him chuckle.

"But seriously, I told you." He shrugged, looking at his hands.
"We were both drunk, Elijah. Did you expect me to remember that the next day? Why didn't you just tell me the next day?" I asked.

"My pride was hurt. You acted as if nothing happened. I wanted to be as cool as you were about it, because clearly you weren't into me like that." That made me look up at him in surprise.
"I liked you. I had a crush on you ever since I started working for you, Elijah." I was blushing again.

"You liked me?" He looked at me with surprise and I nodded.
"You didn't realize that? You were flirting with me and I was naive and inexperienced." I said and he gaped at me.
"Fuck, I didn't know." He whispered, before kissing my lips shortly.

"Now you do." I rolled my eyes and he nodded.
"I love the way you blush because of me." He smirked and I looked away from him.
"Also, this-" His fingers skimmed over the outlines of my chest.

"I appreciate it." He was licking his lips and I felt my breath hitch.
"It's not for you." I scoffed and covered my chest with my arms.
"Don't do that." He pouted.
"You're mine now." He said, gently pushing my arms away from my chest.

"Elijah, don't look at me like that." I gulped, because his stare was unbearable.
"Have you had anybody else after me?" He ignored my question and kept looking at me.
"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"Have you, Nora?" He was demanding again and I closed my eyes, shaking my head. I never had anybody else but him. I didn't feel the desire to.
"Fuck." He kissed me roughly and I was surprised, but kissed him back.

"Hold on." I broke the kiss, because I knew what that kiss meant.
"You wanted to show me that you changed, right?" I asked him and he blinked before nodding. He was about to lean back down and kiss me again, but I dodged his lips.

"So no sex for a month at least." I said. Partly, because I really wanted to see if he could do that. But also because I was nervous to be with him again, no matter how much I desire him.
"That's-" He cleared his throat and sat up straighter.

"That's a joke?" He asked and I smiled and shook my head.
"You mean now that I have you, I can't have you?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.
"Don't be dramatic. You just can't have my body. But mentally I'm with you." I said and he groaned.

"If you don't want to-"
"No, I get it. I'll do it. I said I'd show you. I can handle another month. It's not like I'm a sex addict." He smiled and kissed my temple. I was surprised by his behaviour, but smiled back.

Let's see how that goes. I did notice the way he was a little easier to provoke these past few weeks.