20 - Bonus Chapter

Elijah's PoV:

I love her. I knew that. The moment I stood up and saw her sleeping still exhausted from last night, I was sure. I knew I had feelings for her before, but the night yesterday, made me realize how much I love her.

I wanted to say it. So often, but I didn't. I didn't want to ruin it, because we were just dating for four weeks now. But I knew I had to tell her. I stood up and went into the shower first. I knew Nora was asleep, so I had plenty of time to prepare breakfast and get Emma ready for the park.

She was begging me to go to that park for weeks and I figured today was a good day. I needed to tell Nora. But I wanted it to be special. Maybe including Emma. I was still thinking about the love part when I stepped into Emma's room after showering and changing into sweatpants and a shirt.

She was already awake and smiled at me when I came in.
"Daddy!" She said and I picked her up, kissed her head and walked outside.
"How did you sleep, angel?" I asked her as I sat her in her stool by the dining table.

"Good." She said, taking a bite of the eggs, I cooked for us. I love waking up to this. I love everything about this dad life. I know I'm only 25, but feel mature and ready to go golfing or whatever dads do.

I was still tired as fuck, though. Since I couldn't seem to fall asleep after the steamy night with Nora. I shook my head, I'm getting a little excited again. I focused on what Emma was saying, even though I really didn't understand and just kept nodding.

"What happened then?" I asked, taking a bite of my eggs. She continued talking and I smiled at the amount of times she said ony instead of pony. I love that little girl.
"Mommy!" She suddenly yelled and looked at something behind me.

My heart started beating faster when I turned around and saw the most beautiful woman on the planet. I felt like a teenager all over again. I smiled when she came closer and I couldn't stop but think back to the other night.

"Morning sunshine." She kissed Emma's head and then looked at me. I gulped and stood up.
"Morning beautiful." I smirked at her flushed cheeks and kissed her lips softly. She kissed me back just as gently and hugged my waist.

"Morning." She said, smiling up at me and I nuzzled her nose with mine.
"We ate without you, since your sleepy head wouldn't wake up. It's past ten." I smirked at her and she pouted.

"Well, I was exhausted from last night." She smirked and my breath hitched. Damn. She went as far as trailing her finger along my chest.
"I bet you were." I said, turned on as fuck. She giggled and walked into the kitchen.

I looked down at Emma and saw her being distracted by her food. I quickly followed Nora into the kitchen, making her head whip around and throw me a smile. I strode closer to her and hugged her from behind, breathing in her scent.

"I missed you in bed this morning." She said and my grip tightened.
"I'm sorry. I made breakfast though." I mentally scowled at myself for not staying in bed with her. I bet she thought I left.

"It's fine." She shrugged, placing some eggs on her plate. I ran my nose up and down her neck. She shivered and I smirked satisfied.
"How did you like last night?" I decided to ask, because I couldn't be the only one turned on.

She turned around and took my head in her hands, kissing me gently.
"I loved it." She whispered, making me close my eyes with a smile on my face.
"Me too." I answered. I did. But I still wanted to know what had changed her mind.

"What made you do it, though? You said you needed more time. I hope you didn't feel pressured." I frowned as I opened my eyes again. She blushed and shook her head.
"No, Elijah. Don't worry. I-" She cut herself off and now I was curious.

"You what?" I asked and she shrugged again.
"Nothing. Let me eat now." Oh no, she wasn't going anywhere. I placed my hands on either side of her and she gulped, knowing she was trapped.

"Tell me." I ordered, making her close her eyes slightly.
"Elijah-" She cut herself off again. I licked my lips and her gaze snapped towards that.
"Tell me." I said again and she sighed, before looking down.

"I had a dream. It made me realize that I was ready." She whispered and I smirked. She had a wet dream about us? Damn. Wait, was it about us?
"About what?" I asked her and she glared up at me.

"What do you think?" She was getting annoyed and I chuckled.
"About me?" I asked and she groaned, but nodded. I felt so good, right now. I couldn't even describe it. I kissed her mouth again and she kissed me back instantly. She was hot and I felt that.

"Are you sore?" I asked her and she nodded against my mouth. Ugh, how hot would it have been if we had sex n the kitchen right now?
"Oh." I just answered and pulled away. She looked disappointed, probably more than I was.

"I'm sorry if I-" I started saying but she cut me off.
"Stop it, I liked it. I love it when you get all demanding and dominant." She pecked my lips.
"You do?" I was surprised. I never knew.

"Uhu." She nodded and I smirked down at her. My tongue was so close to saying it, but I wanted it to be special. I had a plan and that couldn't be ruined.

"Let's get some food in you, love." I decided to go with that instead. She blinked a few times but then nodded quietly.

Don't fuck this up, Eli.