19 - Bonus Chapter

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling hot and dizzy. I just had a dream about me and Elijah. Oh god, did that feel real. We were in the shower, just washing each other like we sometimes do, but this time it was dark and the water was cold on my hot skin.

Elijah and I ... did it in the shower. Audible and messily. Oh God, I have to sit up. I sighed and looked down at the sleeping body next to me. I knew I woke him up, because he was stirring in his sleep.

"What happened?" I heard him croak out as he turned on his back to look up at me. I shook my head and settled back down next to him. His arm shot up and he pulled me on his chest. He groaned sleepily and kissed the top of my head.

"Bad dream?" I heard him whisper and my cheeks warmed up.
"Not at all." I kissed his neck and he sighed. I think I'm ready. I want him. Maybe I really did need four weeks to prepare myself. It's not like I never thought of having sex with him in the past.

As my boss, he was definitely off limits, especially because I saw how he treated girls. But I still had a few dirty thoughts here and there. None of them felt as real as that dream, though. I bit my lip, feeling awake now. I was hot and horny. I felt like a naive twenty year old again.

I heard his breath and felt the blow on my hair. He was still awake and I knew he had a hard time falling asleep once he was awake. I turned on his chest and straddled him. When I dipped my head down to kiss his neck, his arms shot up to wrap themselves around my back, pressing me against his body.

"Nora." He said, sounding confused yet turned on.
"Yes?" I asked innocently as my hand started stroking his chest. Then it went down to his six pack and waist. He stopped my hand from moving any lower and I giggled because I heard him take in a sharp breath.

"It's late Nora. I'm not up for a cold shower." He murmured, bringing my hand back to his chest and I rolled my eyes, before sitting up on his waist. His hands were firmly placed on my thighs and it turned me on, even though he wasn't even doing anything.

"Have a hot shower with me then." I purred and heard him gulp. Where did that come from?
"Nora-" I leaned down again to meet his lips and he eagerly kissed me back. I think he still hasn't caught on, because the kiss was uncertain and light.

"Elijah." I groaned and sat up straight again.
"What?" He sounded genuinely confused, which made me smile.
"Can't you see what I'm trying to do? Don't you want to have sex with me?" I pouted and was about to crawl back down, when he held me tight.

"Shit, I didn't- I mean- I thought you wanted to wait." He said, sitting up with me still on his lap.
"Me too. But I think I'm ready." I whispered, kissing his lips softly. He nibbled on my bottom lip and I moaned gently.

Mature content!

"Fuck, are you serious?" He asked and I nodded, licking his lips. He hissed under his breath and pressed me harder against his body. He was definitely awake now and I felt his awakening against my core. Oh wow.

"Lay down." His voice was demanding and raspy. I loved it, it made me gasp. But I obeyed and soon felt him hover above me. He took my hand and lead it to the waistband of his boxers. I knew what he wanted, so I slipped my hand inside and started stroking his length.

"Keep going." He ordered and then I felt his lips on my neck. He started sucking and I started moaning. He then slipped right out of my hands and I was about to take him again, when he stopped me.
"You moaning is like music in my ears. If you keep going, I'll bust right in your hands." He whispered and I felt my pajama pants leave my legs.

He also proceeded to take my shirt off and I was now laying beneath him, butt naked. He took off his own shirt and then his boxers. Oh God. This was really happening! His lips gently met mine and I eagerly kissed him back. He was nibbling on my bottom lip and I opened up, just when I felt his hands on my thighs, spreading my legs further apart.

"Elijah." I was already eager, now he was just taking his sweet time.
"Hold on." He breathed against my lips and then his mouth traveled down to my jaw, leaving butterfly kisses there. I moaned again and he groaned.

His mouth then hovered above mine again and I could feel his hot breath exchanging with mine. And then I felt it. He slowly pushed himself inside of me, inch by inch and I felt my walls tighten around him. I forgot how big he was as I had a hard time adjusting to his length.

"Ahh." I cried out when he pushed a little further. He was gentle, but my body was too stiff.
"Shh, it's okay." I heard him sooth me and he stopped. I knew he still wasn't pushed in fully and I was glad he gave me time.

His hand found mine as he intertwined our fingers. He kissed me on the mouth slowly, still not moving. I had to let go. I kissed him back and placed my free hand on his butt, pushing him slowly. He groaned as his member stretched out my wall. This wasn't worse than giving birth, come on Nora.

"I have to pull out and push in again, baby. It will get better soon, trust me." I was too distracted and scared to answer, but he didn't move yet. I felt his hand leaving mine and his finger lifting my chin up.
"Look at me." He demanded and I nodded. He smiled and kissed me, while slowly pulling out again. I felt the pressure leave me and breathed out.

Then I felt his hand down there as he slowly rubbed my clit. I was wet already, but he made me even wetter as he made me almost scream his name in ecstasy. But then I felt his fingers replaced by his tip and made myself ready again.

I whimpered when he entered me again, even faster than before. He apologized while pulling out and repeating his actions. I felt myself loosen up and his hand intertwined with mine again. I nibbled on his bottom lip and he groaned, before kissing me back passionately.

"Nora." He moaned as he started moving faster and I moaned in delight. It felt so good. My whole body was tingling and all thanks to Elijah.
"Faster." I breathed out and he did. We lasted long and when we finally finished, the sun was already rising.

"Fuck, almost there." It made me hot whenever he hissed and I felt myself clench around him. I gripped the bed sheets tight and moaned his name loudly when he drove me over the edge. He put a hand over my mouth, because I couldn't stop the loud moans escaping me. His thrusts became faster and then all of a sudden, he stopped.

He let out a husky moan and kept himself buried deep inside me for a few seconds, before slowly starting to move again. He faltered and I felt him come inside me. He was panting, I was panting as he slowly removed the hand from my mouth.

He pulled out of me slowly, his breathing sharp and collapsed next to me. I knew he was just as done as I was. And I can't believe we just did that. How did I go three years without that?

I crawled on his chest again and felt his sweaty skin stick to mine. It was nasty, but we were exhausted and tired, I didn't care. I felt him kissing my naked shoulder and then his fingers gently running up and down my spine like a feather.

I love you- I wanted to say. But I didn't.