Chapter Two

Matt's P.O.V

"Congratulations, Freddy," I say while standing across from the groom, Noah, and Daniel, "you are now officially some chicks bitch for the rest of your life"

"Thanks, Matt for those kind words," Fred says sarcastically.

"Speaking of chicks, where are Anna and Jenna?" Daniel asks while scanning the room for his sister's.

"Probably with your parents," Noah suggests.

"Hey, where's the bar?" I ask.

They exchange looks.

"There is no bar" Fred lies right through his annoyingly perfect teeth.

His words ignite rage through my body.

"Don't mess with me, man! You promised me that there would be an open bar!" I cried in a threatening tone.

The wedding guests who stand close, look over to us. Freddy's face heats up in annoyance.

What, he doesn't want me to make a scene?

"It's over there" Daniel points behind me.

I turn around to see the large bar across the crowded room.

Thank fuck. I knew that I always liked Daniel.

"Thanks, man" I pat him on the back before walking towards the bar.

"You idiot!" I hear Fred say as hitting the back of Daniel's head.

I walk across the venue in my suit and tie, observing the women scattered around the room. I can never last long at these sort of things without a few drinks in me and a girl at my hip.

When I approach the bar, I take a seat on the stool at the counter. The bartender is a guy around my age who is wiping glasses with a cloth.

"One b-52, thanks," I wave at him.

He looks up and nods my way before pouring me a shot. I loosen my necktie as the heat becomes unbearable.

I rest my forehead on the countertop for only a moment.

"Hey, Bobby" a familiar voice greets making the hairs on my neck spike up.

Oh, God. She's back.

"Hey, Sam," the bartender greets, "here to check up on us?"

I glance at the two.

Uh fuck.

I look her head to toe. She stands in a baby blue dress, revealing her shoulders and legs.

I can't believe how good she looks.

I can smell her sweet perfume from miles away. Her brown hair is shorter than the last time I saw her. Her body is the same level of hot that it's always been.

"Any longer we'll have to scrap her off the wall" Her voice sounds so sweet and innocent but I know better.

"I'll go get you the champagne" the bartender looks panicked.

At that moment, I pick up my shot and quickly drink it. Let's bite the bullet, shall we?

"I see you still have the same effect on people" I start, placing the empty shot glass on the counter.

Sam turns her head to face me. I watch as her eyes fill with terror.

"What are you doing—"

Is she kidding? Did she really think that Anna would only invite her to the wedding? She's dreaming if she thinks that Anna wouldn't invite the rest of us.