Chapter Fourteen

Matt's P.O.V

When school was finally over, I decided to focus all my attention on making money to fix up my grandfathers hotel - my mother's paradise.

In July, I thought that I had enough to at least start renovating the building but something happened that changed all that.

"What happened?" Daniel asks.

Sam....happened" Noah answers for me in anger.

Suddenly, someone on microphone announces that the bride and groom will do their first dance. After a few minutes, everyone on my table except for Daniel, Noah and I, get up and join Anna and Freddy on the dance floor.

"Chace, Demi and I decided to go out..." I continue the story, "me and Demi have always had a lot of...tension, between us"

"Sexual tension" Noah adds.

"By that, you mean you've slept with her on more than one occasion?" Daniel cocks a brow.

My eyes wander to Demi who dances with Chace on the dance floor. I can't help but feel guilty when I see them two together.

"Yeah" I sigh, looking down at my drink, "Anyway, so me, Chace and Demi went out clubbing one night..."

So me, Chace and Demi went out clubbing one night. Sam couldn't come because of her strict parents and she didn't have a fake I.D.

"Okay, ladies and gents" Chace cried over the loud music, "I have to get going"

"Boo!" Demi put her thumb down as we walked to a quieter part of the club. "Party pooper!"

"I've got work tomorrow, baby" Chace stuck his tongue down her throat.

When he pulled away, Demi smiled "Alright, drive safe!" She begged as the three of us left the club, walking Chace to his car.

Chace nodded and waved us both goodbye. "Make sure she doesn't drink too much," he told me as putting his hands into his leather jacket.

"Will do" I assured as he jumped into his BMW, "see ya man"

Chace drove away, leaving Demi and me alone on the sidewalk.

"Then there were two" Demi looked over to me, "So you wanna have some fun?"

I slid my hands into my pocket. "How are you at poker?" I asked.

That night I won sixty-five grand. Due to the number of envelopes they gave me, I got Demi to hold half in her purse whilst I held the other half in my pockets. The money I won was supposed to be used to start renovating the hotel. However, one of the fellas I bet came up from behind me and beat me shitless in front of Demi. He took the thirty grand that I had on me and ran off.

I was in so much pain that Demi had to drive my car. We were both far from sober. Demi put the remaining thirty grand in my glove compartment and drove me home. It surprises me still to this day that neither of us died getting home that night.

She took me as far as my bed.

"Do you need me to get you anything?" She asked, laying me down shirtless on to my bed.

"Nah, I'm fine" I hissed in pain as she came over to my side.

"Geez Matty " Demi gasped, touching my ribs that were covered with large black bruises from when the man was kicking me while I was down, "does that hurt?" She pressed down on the largest darkest bruise, biting down on her lower lip.

"Ah" I hissed again, "what do you think?"

Demi was the kind of girl that liked seeing guys in pain, she said it was a turn on. The sex she was in to had always contained bondages and choking and hitting. Chace says that she would make a great dominatrix.