Chapter 5

Here's Chapter 5! I'm so excited! Dedicated to Austin_Luver. Check her out! She's an awesome author! Anyways, Enjoy!

| David |
___________________

"Leo, Layla's upstairs. She can't hear us. Now, you have some explaining to do." I looked pointedly at Leo, and he threw his hands up.

"What did I do? Nothing! She explained everything." Leo yelled, but quieted after I shushed him.

"Leo, shh. She's probably sleeping already." I looked at the clock, which read 11:26. I had been up in my room, being a geek, and practicing the speech that I was going to say to the pack tomorrow.

"How did she know? She's human! Humans can't depict werewolf scent from their own. They don't have a keen sense of smell. And the way she accepted it. And- wait, Leo, you never told me how she got here." I rose an eyebrow at him, and folded my arms.

"Um, well, hah, uh..." Leo laughed awkwardly, and I just stared harder.

"We kidnapped her." Luke blurted out and looked down at the ground.

"Come on guys, seriously. How did she get here. I know you guys were talking about kidnapping earlier, but you were joking, right!" I laughed heartily, but I stopped when Leo and Luke looked at each other blankly.

"Right?" I asked, concerned now. I hadn't wanted to scare Layla!

"Yeah...about that. We did kidnap her, as she was exiting the grocery store. She passed out after we gave her something...but nothing to harm her. And then we brought her here. David, we thought you'd be ecstatic!" Leo replied quietly, rubbing the back of his head.

"You did kidnap her!" I snarled, my wolf starting to come out, controlling me.

"Easy, Fortis. Come on, let David take control." Leo tried calming me down, but I was pissed.

My bones shifted, and I stood on four paws, instead of two legs. The red-brown pelt of my wolf was now in the pack house, about to wreck havoc on everything in sight.

'Watch out!' I growled through the mind-link to Leo, and Luke stood where he was, ready to move if he had to.

'DAVID! STOP! You are going to scare Layla!' Leo sympathized. That instantly calmed me down. I turned back into my human form.

I went to grab some shorts- we had them all over the house, for emergencies like this.

"I'm sorry, Leo. But I told you that I would handle it! She goes down the same way every morning and evening, and I told you that I would be waiting for her there! But instead, you go against me and kidnap the girl!" I was still raging, but not as much.

"David, you can't do this in front of Layla. We are sorry for going against you, but you wanted your Luna. She might not have went with you today. So, we took matters into our own hands." Luke took the lead, and Leo and Luke walked towards me.

"Whatever. Let's just forget about it. I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow." I sighed, and walked up the stairs.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

*****************************************

Layla

____________________

I woke up at 9:33.

I was late! I needed to go, now!

Brushing my teeth and hair quickly, I raced downstairs, obviously startling David and Luke, who were the only. ones in sight.