Chapter 17

I'm going to/did delete some of my author's notes so that they don't/didn't interfere with the chapters. I took screenshots of what I needed to, like character info, but other then that, most or all author's note chapters are deleted.

Okay. If anyone wants to make a cover for me, feel free. And please don't feel bad if I don't use it. Hopefully I will.

One more thing; this book, as a reminder, is PG-13. So if you plan on reporting it if it gets PG-13, then don't read it.

| Layla |

David explained in careful detail what we should do. I listened carefully, along with all the others in the room. We were going to go tomorrow, and we had to have the plan strategically set out if we wanted to get Morgan back, and if we didn't want to have anyone else go missing from our pack. Luke looked as if he could pass out at any moment, and I truly felt bad that his mate was missing.

"Okay. I'm going to take my best warrior wolves with me to Cassias's 'castle'. I know exactly where it is, and I know a few places to attack from. Luke, you will lead one group coming from the east side of the castle." David glanced at Luke, who was now listening eagerly to the plan, hopeful to find his missing mate.

"Leo, you will lead another group and begin an attack from the South. Mike, you will lead one coming from the West, and I will lead a group coming from the North entrance, where we will all storm in. Luke, would you like to rescue your mate? I am assuming you know where the dungeons are..." David's voice trailed off a little on the last part.

Luke nodded, but I wasn't satisfied with the plan.

"David," I started, "Are you forgetting a few things?" I asked, and when he finished speaking. He looked at me, confused, and then let out a grunt.

"Of course. When Luke has Morgan, a few of the pack guards will capture a few rogues, and although I doubt possible, maybe even Cassias." He scratched his head, and then returned to talking. "Leo, your group will stay behind until you are sure everyone is accounted for, as we will not leave a single Kaiser member behind." Leo nodded, but I growled lowly.

"That's all?" I half-whispered, and the people in the room turned to look at me. I shrugged, and stood up straighter. "David, are you implying something by your choice?" I asked, and he was really confused now, wondering what I had meant. I stalked closer to him, until I stood only about a foot and a half away from him.

"What do you mean by th-" David began, but I quickly cut him off.

"I mean, that you haven't included me in this plan, or any of us women. Are you implying that women can't handle a situation like this? That we need to be watched over like...dogs?" I did whisper the last part, smirking a little. I swept a hand under David's chin, my fingers brushing the stubble on the bottom.

His eyes watched my every movement, and I quickly flashed a look to the women standing in the room; CJ, Hailey, and Alexa.

'I'm trying to get him to change his mind. He won't be able to do this without us.' I mind-linked the three of them, and they all smiled in sync. David's eyes were glazed over, watching my movements while staring into my eyes. I let a smile pass over my lips, and slowly spoke into his ear.

"Come on, David. You know you need us." I talked to him, and he looked at me, this time focused.

"Nice try, Layla. But you girls are staying here. It's much too dangerous for you girls to go out. And Layla, I can't take the risk. You are still weak from the-" David stopped suddenly, and I began to glare at him. The others slowly began to turn around, pretending that they didn't know what he was talking about.