A/N: Updates and Covers.

Okay. So I know you all have been waiting for an update, and I'm sorry I haven't been there to give you one. And although it sounds cliché, it's real. My depression/ anxiety had gotten really bad after my grandpa died, to the point where I'm getting dizzy spells, and other things. But, if you wanna here more about that, just read my ranting book. I won't talk about it here.

Anyway, I'm going on a #CantStopWontStop grind with updating. So for the next few days you will see a lot more updates, and possibly a new book. Only if I get support, and if I update. PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID TO SAY, "Hey Sarah, can you please update?" Or something along those lines if you don't see an update. This goes for any time.

As for the books that will be updated, The Forgotten Shifter and The Popularity List will be updated a few times. There is also a possibility that The Way You Are will be updated to. Let It Go and the book ideas are random times.

For the new book, I'm thinking I should post either a Graser FF, Bayani FF, or just a general Cube FF. :) (or maybe something totally different from fan fictions...)

I hope you guys are excited for these upcoming updates. I'll try and work really hard.

On a different note, I'M IN NEED OF COVERS!!!

I realize I say this a lot, but I'm actually really bad at creating covers. Like, really, really bad. I don't know what to use. So if anyone can help me there, that would be great. Please. I fan.

Okay. But I would like a cover for The Forgotten Shifter, The Popularity List, and The Way You Are. Please don't feel bad if I don't use you cover. As for where to send them, contact me with a private message.

Also, if I could get a cover for some unpublished books... Haha, that's right. Just send me a message on Wattpad or kik if you want to make a cover for an unpublished book of mine, and ill tell you the title and what it's about.

Kik- pm me

For the cover, you must include:

- Story Title

-My name ( xBeautiful_Tragedy OR sp83400)

-A background Picture (cover pic) relevant to the story

------------

And if you would like, your name as the cover creator.

I think that's it guys! Hope you enjoy the next updates, as there should be a lot. Don't forget to check out my other stories, and please, make a cover! :)

TFS will be updated tomorrow, and the next few days.

P.S. I'm really sorry I haven't been here for awhile. I would love it if you guys dropped me a message from time to time, just to talk to me. I need to talk to someone.