6. THEIR Love

Part-6

Manik came out of the house and took his car. He drove aimlessly and stopped in an isolated place. He held the steering tightly with both the hands and let his tears out. He cried his heart out as his heart ached a lot after knowing that he was the reason for her pain.

"I never knew...I never knew that my love will make u suffer..." He said and cried palming his face and leaned back.

Images of his past came infront of his eyes.

2 years ago...

C- Manik...Today is the last day of our college man...

Ma- Yeah...I know...

He said while thinking about something.

C- U know...!!!! Great...Then I think you also know that today is the last time you'll see your love if u won't propose her...

Cabir said making him shock because of the truth.

C- What...??? Why that look..??? Dude...You love Nandini...and even though she is our classmate,you haven't talked to her openly..not even once...But Manik...Think bro...Hereafter you can't even see her...

Just then reality hit Manik.

Ma- What should I do now..??

He asked slowly.

C- Go and propose her...

Ma- What...?? Nooo...

He shrieked.

C- Come on Manik...Don't be a shy baby...Give a try Manik...

Ma- But Cabir...what if she rejects..??

C- Manik...even though she rejects,kya jaatha tera..?? U haven't even talked to her..u are not even friends to fear that u will lose ur friendship...Listen Manik...You can achieve something only when u overcome ur fear...aur darne ki kya baath hai..??? You are just going to compliment her nature and you just wanna say that you love her...That's it...

Cabir gave his lecture and created courage in Manik.

Manik took a deep breath and looked for her but before he could find her,Cabir tapped his shoulder and said "There you go Manik...your princess is coming..."

He looked towards the direction and once again got lost in her.Even though he is lost in her since 2 years of their college,his heart still skipped a beat whenever he see her.

Cabir once again tapped him and signalled him to go ahead.Manik took his steps towards her and cleared his throat.

Ma- Nandini...

She turned around and saw him in surprise.

Nan- Manik...aap..?? I thought of meeting u...anyways u came na...now...I want your autograph...

Ma- Autograph..?? Mine...?? Why..??

Nan- Arey today is the last day na...So I'm taking everyone's autograph...Even though we talked only sometimes,that too for books only, you are my classmate...and you will be a part of my memories...

She explained and Manik just looked at Cabir who was standing behind Nandini at some distance.He signalled not to sign but to proceed with his proposal.

Nan- Manik...

She called and forwarded the book.

Ma- I wanna say u something...