13. HIS Assurance

Manik went to Nandini who was just awake and smiling weakly.

"Nandini... I wanna say something important..." He initiated.

"kahiye na.." She said.

He explained the whole plan to which she widened her eyes in utter shock.

"No Manik..I can't do this...Please...If he comes to know about this...Nahi....Mujhe wapis nahi jaana Manik...Please..." She cried in fear nodding her head in no, folding her hands in front him.

Manik too cried seeing her and held her hands which are praying him to save her.

"Nandini meri baat suno..Please...You are not going back....I won't let you go...This is just to put an end to him...Trust me...Please...Nothing will happen to you...I promise...Trust me..." Even he cried saying this.

"Manik please...I can't face him..." She cried again.

He side hugged her immediately "Sshhh...bas Nandini...Please don't cry....And..and you are not going to face him....See we will handle it...you just cooperate with us...Tell me how can we make him believe that you are..."

He stopped at the word. He can't even digest the fact that they are actually facing this type of day in their life.

"No more..." She completed the word.

He closed his eyes consoling himself and to make himself stronger to save her.

He nodded to her and she explained everything what can make him believe him that a girl's dead body is actually Nandini's.

He made her eat food and tried to put her to sleep.

When he was about to leave the room, she called "Manik.."

"Ha.." He turned back and answered.

"I'm sorry...I'm troubling you a lot na..." She said weakly.

"Tum meri jaan ho Nandini...You can never trouble me....I can face everything for you...Just stay with me MY LOVE.." He thought but replied "It's my responsibility Nandini..."

"Why...??" She asked again.

"You are my love..." His mind whispered him to say it but he stopped and said "Remember Nandini...You can never trouble me..."

He left before she could ask further.

In the master bed room of a beautiful farm house, far from the city, a guy was resting his head on the bed post and closed his eyes while his face is covered with frowns. All he could see is his wife beneath him, struggling under him, crying for mercy. He opened his eyes and looked around. He came out of the room and came to the dining hall where he saw her serving him the food she made and standing nervously waiting for his reaction. He then moved to the kitchen and found her working hurriedly to make everything on time before he returns from office. He came out and sat on the couch where he could see the crying face of Nandini when he slapped and assaulted her.

"Where are you love...??? I miss you a lot..." He said to himself and stared at the photo frame placed on the side table.

The one who can't remember his wife's smiling face, not even for a second, tells that he misses her. Foolish...!!!

He never made a sweet memory with her to make him suffer with the pain of losing her but made the worst memories possible and is now waiting to make many more as such.

God won't let this happen. Will he...???

When he was remembering all kinds of things he has done to her, a phone call brought him to the reality that she is nowhere around.

"Mr. Aryaman Khurana.." The other side person spoke.

"Speaking..." Aryaman answered.

"Mein commissioner office se bol raha hoon...You have filed a complaint that your wife is missing right..??" he enquired.

"Jii...haa..." Aryaman replied.

"Can you come for verification Sir..." He quizzed.

"Verification...Kounsi verification..??" Arya asked confusingly.

"Sir actually we found a dead body...Can you please come.." He said as per the instructions of commissioner.

"What nonsense...!!! I won't come for any verification...Have you lost it..?? That won't be my Nandu..." He said in a bit of rage.

Commissioner signaled the constable to provoke him and smiled to Manik who was hearing their conversation.

"Sir..Give respect and take respect...If you want, you can come, otherwise we'll put all the belongings of the body as your wife's belongings and will close the case..Your wish.." He instigated.

Aryaman threw the phone in anger and started thinking what he should do.

"Manik...The call is cut..Will he come..??" Commissioner asked.

"Don't worry uncle...He'll come...We shall wait..." Manik said but even he wasn't sure about the next step.

After an hour, Aryaman called back and took the address where to come and commissioner informed Manik about that.

"Aunty...Everything is perfect...Cabir also dropped the same message to Nandini's parents and they are prepared for their role of acting..." Manik said to doctor aunty and she saw Nandini thinking something with nervousness clearly visible on her face.

Manik too observed this and held her hand in assurance. She smiled weakly seeing both of them.

Manik stopped the car at a long distance where they can see the entire scene and Aryaman's actions.

They made all the arrangements that it looked like an accident so that they can say that her face cannot be recognized and can make him conclude seeing her belongings and her ornaments and saree.

Nandini flinched seeing Aryaman enter the place and held Manik's hand in fear and he clutched her hand saying that nothing can go wrong when he is with her.

All they could see was Aryaman screaming like mad person believing that it's his wife Nandini. Manik made sure that he could see all the marks on her body, on her feet which he caused on Nandini in real.

He wanted to make it perfect. And then police started controlling Aryaman while Nandini's parents wept seeing the body. As it is an accident case, police didn't allow Aryaman to touch the body and took it for post mortem and asked him to wait till the report comes.

"I don't believe...She can't be my Nandu.." He kept on screaming while a constable held him tight so that he can't go out of control.

By evening, as per the plan, doctor aunty gave the reports and even fake DNA reports for Aryaman's confirmation that it is Nandini. As expected, he became restless and ferocious and lost his temper. Because of high pressure, he fainted murmuring her name.

Ignore mistakes...

I know it may seem as crap...

But still have this...Sorry for that...

Will end this story in 2 more updates...Till then tolerate me...

Bye...

MaNan SS - Still I Love You✅On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara