9B. HER Truth

I thought everyone would ask for a complete update tomorrow...But 3 out of 10 readers asked for today and on 23rd...And I don't wanna break anyone's heart then how can I break 3...😉

So I thought of it and completed the update making it short, not so lengthy...So here is the second half of part 9....
...............................

"Cabirrrrr....!!!!" Manik screamed while holding his jaw where he punched while Cabir sat on Manik's stomach who was lying on the couch.
C- Oh wowww...u remember me..!!! I thought your memory has faded out...
He said sarcastically.
Ma- Buddy...get up first...let me breath yaar...
They settled on the couch while Manik still held his jaw because of the punch.
Ma- U idiot...who punches his best friend like this...??
C- Only best friend punches like this...and FYI...u deserve it...arey stupid...u came to India after 2 years..that too 3 days back...and I came to know this from ur parents....You didn't think of calling me...and this punch is for not meeting the one and only friend u have...
He sighed and again grabbed Manik's collar "Saale...where were u since 3 days..?? Aur why didn't u call me...??"
Ma- Aahhh Cabir chod na....I can tell u only if u leave me...please....
He struggled in Cabir's tight grip and then Cabir left his collar.
Ma- Wo....I was busy....
He cut his answer short and so Cabir grabbed his neck once again saying "Saale..yeh one word answers tere pass hi rakh...aur sach batha...kaha tha tu...??"
"Cabir....leave me yaar...I wanna show u something..."Manik said still in his hands.
"What..??"Cabir asked while leaving him.
Manik took him to Nandini's room where she was lying unconscious.
"Nandiniiiii....!!!!!" Cabir exclaimed and before Cabir started his questions,Manik closed his mouth with his palm and brought him out to the balcony attached to that room.
C- What the hell is she doing here...in Mumbai..?? And u were busy with HER...??? Where the hell is her husband...?? What the hell has happened...?? Do u bloody hell mind tell me what's going on..??
Ma- Cabirrrr....mere bhai....agar tu apna 'hell' ka chanting rokegaa toh mein kuch boluu...!!!!????
"What the hell..??" Cabir said again.
"Shut up Cabir...let me explain..."Manik said and started explaining the painful journey of Nandini since he left.
"Such a jerk...!!!" Cabir exclaimed and Manik became silent.
C- How is she now..??
Ma- I thought she was feeling better but I donno what happened suddenly and she fainted...
C- Ohh...The lady who was going out while I was coming...was she the doctor..??
Ma- yeah...she was saying that all we know about Nandini is half of her pain and she is hiding much more in her heart...That worst thought itself is making me shiver...I donno what else pain she is hiding...!!!!
He sighed while Cabir became silent for a while.
C- That may be....a FORCED PHYSICAL RELATION....!!!
Manik was beyond shock by the thought and nodded his head in negative.
"No...That shouldn't be the one..." He prayed.

"YOU ARE RIGHT CABIR" came a voice from behind.
They were shocked to see Nandini standing behind them.
"I...I'm...I mean....Nandini...How..How are you feeling now...??" Manik tried hard but stammered.
"I'm fine Manik...and there is no need to be guilty or afraid of sharing it with Cabir...U can share your emotions Manik..." She said.
"I'm sorry Nandini...I shouldn't have..." Manik said but cut by Nandini.
Nan- Don't be sorry Manik....Even u need someone to share your emotions like you are there for me...
C- I'm sorry Nandini...I came to know about that marriage...
His voice trailed off when Nandini just nodded and Manik was silent.
Ma- You...were...saying something...
She took a deep breath and said "Cabir was right...He...FORCED...me..."
Manik's mind was blank while she explained the situation when her own husband claimed her brutally.
She completed with tears in her eyes while Cabir was supporting Manik by holding his hand.

A minute or two of silence.

Then she continued.
"Manik...I don't wanna hide anything from u...I wanna share everything that's in my heart...."

"You just did...right..??" He asked while wiping his silent tears.

She nodded in a no and he can't take anymore.

"What's left Nandini..??" He asked being afraid of what to listen next.

"I LOST MY CHILD" She said atlast which made Manik and Cabir go numb while she wept.
......................

Done with part 9...

Ignore mistakes...

Please don't cry and mainly please don't bash...

Next update on 23rd April...

Bye....