15. THEIR Life

"STILL I LOVE YOU..." He spoke his heart out this time freezing the moment for both of them all over again.

Neither of them knows how to react the next moment. He stood still and she kept staring at him with tears.

"Manik..." She called slowly.

"Haa Nandini...I LOVE YOU...I already told you that I Love You is not a word..It's a promise...A promise that I'll always be there for you...No matter what..." He said while moving towards her and tears trickled down from her eyes.

"Nandini...Please....Please don't cry...Kuch..Kuch galath kaha mein ne...!!??" He asked in panic wiping her tears.

"Nahi....Aap kabhi galath nahi ho sakthe...saari galthi meri thi...When my mother blamed for dad's heart attack, I should have tried convincing them one more time...I should have tried....When marriage was all set, I should have ran away and came to you....Atleast I should have tried telling about us to Aryaman...When I got married, I shouldn't have tried that marriage to work out....When he harassed me for the very first time, I should have fought for myself...And jab I ran away from him, I shouldn't have found by you...Atleast you could have had a peaceful life....Saari galathi meri thi..." She cried in his arms.

"Bas Nandini..Bas karo na...Please....Tumhari koi galthi nahi hai...Suno meri baath....If you have tried convincing your parents even after your dad's heart stroke, it might have got worsen..Kuch bhi ho saktha tha....You didn't think of running away from the marriage because you cared about their respect than your life...Aajkal koun kartha hai yeh..?? Yes..I agree..you couldn't protect yourself...but that wasn't your fault Nandini...you weren't brought up like that...Your mother never taught you to fight back...I'm sorry but that worsened the situation of your married life.....But chuck all these....Nandini... You were and are an obedient and amazing daughter Nandini...trust me my love..." He explained and hugged her tightly.

"Nandini...look at me...." He cupped her cheeks.

"Tum itni achi ho ki...you will be an inspiration...hamare bachi tumhe apni role model manegi..." He said and kissed her forehead.

"Hamari bachii...!!!" She said slowly.

"Nandini....Will you let me love you...??" He asked looking into her eyes and she looked at him in shock.

"Mujhe galath math samjhna Nandini...I wanna spend my entire life with you...I wanna marry you...Mujhe bas ek mauka dogi...??" he asked with utmost love.

"Mein....I'm not correct for you Manik...I'm not pure..." She said sadly.

"It's all about pure soul Nandini...Not body....Kya tere mann mein mere liye jagah nahi hai..??" He asked.

She stood silent.

"Nandini....Take your time...I won't force you...I'm sorry if I said something wrong....But ek baath yaad rakhna...Koi stress mein ya phir yeh soch ke decide math karna ki I helped you or something....Koi ehsaan nahi kiya mein ne tum par...Just keep it in mind..." He cleared.

"Manik..." She called him and he turned back.

"I didn't even think when I was marrying Aryaman...When I didn't think once while committing a mistake, why would I think about the right decision Manik..." She said and wiped her tears.

"Are you sure Nandini...??" He asked with a happiest smile.

She nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Nandini...Thank you so much..." He too hugged and kissed her hairs.

After few minutes, they broke the hug and he said cupping her cheeks "I Love You....Forever..."

"I Love You Manik..." She replied for the first time.

He looked into her eyes and leaned forward.

And their lips met for the first time...

Close your eyes readers...LOT MORE FIRSTs are on their way...

Wish them a HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.

Ignore Mistakes...

So here comes the last part guys...

Forgive me if anyone are disappointed with the story or its ending...

Will try to post epilogue soon...

See you guys...Keep smiling...

-Love

Praneetha.