10. HER Misery

"What...!!!??" Cabir exclaimed while Manik couldn't even do that too.

"Yes Cabir...." She answered and started the last and the worst pain of hers.

FLASHBACK

Even after the dreadful claiming of his, the days weren't better, but the nights became worse for her.

After a month she found that she was carrying a part of him inside her. That moment which is supposed to be the best moment for a woman became an awkward moment for her. She don't know whether to feel happy or sad.

But being a woman, who has the capacity to tolerate everything, couldn't abort the child just because of a man's cruelty.

"Aryaman.." She called with fear while serving him dinner.
"Ha bolo jaan..." He asked so sweetly just because it was NIGHT and he NEED her.
"I...I'm..." She stammered because she don't how he will react.
"Ha..you are...??" He asked while munching the food.
"Pre..pregnant..." She said and looked at him with fear and he stopped his every action listening her.

It took a moment to gain himself back and then he hugged her ever so tightly shedding happy tears which confused the poor soul.

Obviously, she wasn't expecting that good reaction from him. She feared with the thought that "what if he asks to abort just because the child will come between us"

But he seemed to be very happy. Infact, the happiest ever.

"Meri jaaan....I'm so happy....How can I thank you...arey kadi kyun ho..?? Baito na..." He made her sit and fed her with his own hands.

For a moment she thought, the child can bring all the happiness which she lost but the thoughts drained away whenever she remembered his cruelty.

Aryaman was beyond happiness and couldn't even express it. He cupped her face and asked "Bolo...bolo meri jaan...what do u want..??"

And she was so shocked as that was the first time he was asking that question.

"Can...can I inform this..to...my parents..??" She asked slowly thinking that it would make him angry. But again he surprised her with his smile and said "Of course Nandu...we'll go to your house tomorrow and we'll inform this good news..."

He kissed her forehead and scooped her in his hands to the bed room and laid her as gently as possible. She couldn't believe what's happening.

The next day, he took her to her house and as expected Nandini's parents were on cloud9 hearing the news. But one person could sense something wrong in Nandini's married life and that person was her dear Amms. She noticed some faded marks on her hands and some on her back which surely went unnoticed by her parents as they were busy in feeding and doing honours to their son-in-law. Seeking an opportunity, Amms dragged Nandini to a room and asked "Beta...tu khush hai na..?? Aryaman....is he behaving rudely with u...??? Bolo beta...is ur married life going fine..??"

Hearing a question like that, Nandini couldn't control herself and hugged her Amms while crying. Amms became sure about her instincts.

Just when Nandini was about to open her mouth, Aryaman entered with a plate of food and juice.
"Nandini...u haven't ate anything since 2hrs...come..have this juice..." He said lovingly to which Amms could guess his fakeness. She excused herself and as soon as Amms stepped out, he pulled Nandini holding her wrists tightly to which she shivered.

"What's happening...??? Amms se kya keh rahi thi...??" He asked while gritting his teeth.

She nodded her head in negative being afraid seeing his eyes.

"Good...Keep your mouth shut...just shut...agar bolne ki koshish bhi ki na,,I swear...koi bachaane wale nahi rahega...Samjhii..??" He warned and she nodded her head with fear understanding the inner meaning of his warning.