11. HIS Plan

Hello guys....

Remember this story...???

It's been 3 months since I've updated this...So sorry people...

Here's the update...

RECAP: Nandini told about her pain and loss of her baby.

Cabir came to Manik's room while he was sitting silently on the bed. Cabir kept his hand on Manik's shoulder and called "Manik..."

No response.

He moved him a little and called again "Manik..."

Manik immediately hugged him tightly shedding all the tears he has held in himself since the time she left him.

"It's all because of me...It's all because of me Cabir...She suffered because of me...Just because of me..." He cried in his best friends' arms like a helpless person.

Cabir silently wiped his tears and rubbed his back to control him. He parted himself from the hug and said "Manik...Just calm down...It's not because of u...U are not the reason Manik...Just listen to me...It's because of that narrow minded jerk....If u feel low like this,,then who'll take care of her...??? U have to be strong Manik...to look after her..."

He consoled his best and Manik composed himself. He took a deep breath and said "We have to do something Cabir...She has suffered a lot...She cried a lot...It's high time...He should be punished for all his deeds..."

Cabir said "But Manik...we should be very careful...That cunning idiot can do anything...I mean..He is so obsessed with her Manik...We have to take care of her..."

"And her parents too..." Manik said.

"yeah...Donno what he might have done to them since Nandini escaped..." Cabir said and saw Manik staring at the door blankly.

Cabir too turned back and saw Nandini's horrified face and she was murmuring "I didn't even think of my parents...He might have done something to them...I didn't even think of them..."

Manik immediately went towards her and held her by her shoulders and made her sit. He held her hands while kneeling in front of her and said "Nandini..trust me...Kuch nahi hoga kisi ko...I'll take care of it...Just trust me..."

She looked at his eyes and nodded her head slightly.

After sometime, they had their dinner and retired to their respective rooms. Manik couldn't sleep remembering her painful past and so he came to her room just to check if she is fine.

Nandini was sleeping on the bed while Manik was staring at her blankly having tears in his eyes.

He moved and sat on the couch still staring at her.He just closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

"Please....I'm sorrry...please...don't"She started shivering and panicking in her sleep and Manik immediately ran towards her and held her hand.

"Nandu...Nandu....open ur eyes....kuch nahi hua...look at me...I'm here...it's me Manik...." He said rubbing her hand trying to wake her up.

She sat suddenly and opened her eyes and examined the surroundings.Manik side hugged her saying "Shhh...chup...kuch nahi hua...u r safe here..."
He calmed her down and made her sleep again.
After 15 minutes he came out to the balcony and those tears which he was stopping to be strong made it's way out.

"How....How can I remove those nightmares Nandu....!!!" He asked himself while wiping his tears.

"With ur love..." An answer came from behind.
He turned to see the person and it is Cabir.

"Cabir..." He said slowly.
"Ha Manik...she can only be healed by ur love...The love which u left 2 years back..."Cabir answered.
Manik again stared at Cabir and at Nandini whose body has all her past MARKS.

Manik was staring at him blankly when Cabir continued "You still love her right..??"

"Cabir...It's not the right time to talk about all this...All we have to do now is...to take care of her..her parents...and her happiness..Just think of something so that he won't even try finding Nandini and let her live a fresh life..." Manik diverted the topic.

"Manik..why we need to stress our minds...?? We can simply apply divorce na..??" Cabir said.

"No Cabir...He is such a psychopath...He can do anything even after that...We should plan something big and with that he'll never think of Nandini...and before that we have to keep her parents in a safer place..." Manik suggested.

"yeah...I think that rascal needs a mental treatment....kitna rulaaaya bechari ko...!!" Cabir said while looking at Nandini.

Something struck Manik's mind and he immediately said "I think we need to talk to the doctor aunty...She can help us..."

"Ok...we'll talk about this in the morning...Go and sleep now...It's too late..." Cabir said tapping his shoulder.

"Tu jaa Cabir...I'll go after sometime..." He answered while seeing Nandini who was sleeping peacefully.

Cabir nodded and left the room and when he turned back, he saw Manik sitting down on the floor caressing her feet. He smiled slightly and thought "He still loves her.."

Next morning,

When Nandini was preparing breakfast and is somewhat better now, doctor Aunty came inside wishing everyone.

After settling there, Manik explained everything that had happened to Nandini without letting Nandini listen.

"Such an idiot he is...!!!" She uttered in shock.

"He seriously needs a mental asylum..." She continued.

"Exactly aunty...That's what we thought.." Manik said.

"But that needs proper planning Manik...Beta...First, someone go and check on her parents without his notice...He shouldn't even get a doubt..." She said and Manik and Cabir nodded their heads.

"Aunty...I'll go and check if they are fine or not..." Cabir said.

"But he shouldn't know that anyone visited their house Cabir...Just be careful...Don't enter the house or talk to them...Just observe the surroundings and their well-beings..." Manik explained to which Cabir nodded.

"What's next Aunty...??" Manik asked.

"I have an idea to get rid of him completely..." She said.

"What..??" They both asked with twinkling eyes.

"KILL HER..." She said making them shocked.

Ignore mistakes...

What do u think about their plan..???

Bye...