12. THEIR Execution

"KILL HER..." She said making them shocked.

"What...!!!" They exclaimed in shock.

"Aunty..what do u mean by kill her..??" Manik asked.

"Manik...Listen to me carefully...To get that idiot in a mental asylum, we need proofs...And for that we need to do this...He is already mad...And when he comes to know that Nandini is no more then he becomes restless and does something that makes our work easier...So for that we need to fake her death.." She explained.

"But..proofs..?? Why Aunty...?? Won't her statement be enough to send him to jail..?? Why all this drama...??" He asked.

"Manik...Being a successful businessman, and with his contacts, I'm sure he'll easily get rid of jail...and what happens after that...?? That rogue can do anything with Nandini in that anger...And moreover, being a pyshiciatrist at the same time, I think he badly needs an asylum, not jail...Just think of it.." She explained.

"Iska matlab...aadha pagal ko pura pagal banana hai..!!" Cabir stated and they smiled looking at each other.

"But this needs to be done carefully...With proper planning...First thing we have to do is, we have to inform about Nandini's well-beings to her parents without his notice and we have to check how they are doing..whether that stupid is troubling them or something..." She said.

"I'll do this aunty...Don't worry...I'll update u about this by tomorrow..." Cabir said.

"Careful Cabir...He shouldn't get any doubt..." Manik warned and he nodded.

"Second thing we need to do is...we have to talk to police about this in prior...because without their help, we can't execute this plan...I assume that he might have already lodged a complaint about her missing..." She said.

"Aunty...I'll speak to the commissioner...He is a very good friend of dad.." Manik said.

"Manik...Dad se yaadh aaya...Have u told about Nandini to Mom n dad..??" Cabir quizzed.

"No...Haven't yet...have to..." He said slowly.

"Manik beta..Will they react positively about all these..??" Doctor aunty asked.

"Arey aunty...kaise baatein kar rahe ho aap....!!! When Nandini left him and got married, he almost lost himself...No one has ever seen him like that..Not even me...Aunty n uncle wanted to speak to her parents but he didn't allow...Haan I agree that he did let her go but he went into depression for months...And when uncle suffered with a mild stroke seeing him, he tried being normal...Aunty and uncle always wanted him to be happy...They are very positive and are always supportive in whatever he does..." Cabir said reminiscing the painful stage of Manik's life.

She just nodded while Manik was silent remembering how he missed her.

The next day,

Cabir carefully observed Nandini's parents' house and enquired their neighbors about Aryaman whether he visits or how he behaves. All the information he got was, Aryaman is a good son-in-law, Nandini is missing since 10 days, her parents are worried for her and as Amms is still in coma, Aryaman told that he'll take care of her missing case with the help of police and he hasn't visited them after informing them about her missing.

Cabir informed Manik about all these and seeking an opportunity, he mis-lead the guards whom Aryaman has appointed at her parents' house, sneaked into her house and told everything about Nandini.

At first they were not convinced but later when Cabir showed her recent pictures and her medical reports and her voice messages, they blamed themselves for doing that to their daughter. He later explained the entire plan and they with heavy hearts accepted everything.

Manik too spoke to his parents about Nandini's married life and their plan. His parents supported him as always and his dad himself spoke to commissioner about the entire plan.

Let's see How it goes...!!!!

Ignore mistakes...

See you soon...