Chapter 2:-His approach💝

The next morning i woke up and looked up at the clock, it was fajr time..... i immediately got up and went to the bathroom had bath did my wudhu and stood up for salah.

After i was done with my fajr salah, i went towards my closet and removed a lovely yellow anarkali with work on the dupatta...💛

The dress suited me well

The dress suited me well.......i pinned the dupatta perfectly so that it covers my chest. I looked simple but yet beautiful. I checked all my assignments wether they were complete or no and packed all the things and then went downstairs.

Today mom had made special and delecious breakfast. I just made a guess and asked mom,"Are some guests coming home?".

Mom replied,"Yes beta,there are guests coming at home,your dad's best friend and his family are coming home......so laila jaan, try to come home soon from college so you could help me."

"Yes sure mom,inshalllah i will try to come soon to help you out my ammi jaan",i replied to her lovingly and gave her a side hug kissing her on her cheeks.

I ate my breakfast and left for college,on my way called my best friend Arub.

On call.
"Asalaaamwalaikum,where have you reached my lady love?",i said acting funny as soon as she picked up my call.

"Walaikumasalaam laila jaan,sorry sweetheart i will be coming a little late as mom is not well,will meet you soon in college inshalllah.",she said with a sad tone.

"Oh! No problem sweety, do not worry, allah unhe shifa ataa farmaye aameen. Take care of aunty and please give her my regards. Bye take care see you soon inshalllah",i said worried.

In no time i reached college..... i saw my newly made group of friends standing there. I went to them said salam to all and we all embraced in a group hug.

Saba asked me,"laila darling ,where is Arub?"

I told all of my friends that she would be coming late and the reason behind she coming late to college.

We all went to our class and chit chatted..... until Malik came and sat ahead of me. He turned back towards me and said salam i replied back looking down on bench.

He then said,"hello laila,i am sorry if i diturbed
you i just need the your asignments for reference if you dont mind.

He then said,"hello laila,i am sorry if i diturbed you i just need the your asignments for reference if you dont mind