Chapter 14:- He is back!😶

Laila's P.O.V
I woke to finding myself in a big masterbedroom with me lying down on big round bed in the middle of the bedroom.

My head was hurting as hell!!!!! My heart started beating faster and faster as i was gulping down the truth as and when i had started to realize it.....that i was kidnapped!!!!

Ya Allah why do i have to get kidnapped everytime.......please Allah stop all this ......i want to go back home.......I want to be with my family.....i want to be with the memories of Malik.

As soon as malik's thoughts gathered in my mind i fell down on the floor and started weeping......i heard the door click.....i quickly stood up and adjusted my dress and hijab and wiped my tears on my cheeks. I knew i was looking red as a tomato.....Malik always told me that......whenever i blushed or laughed or cried i become a tomato. I chuckled at what i was thinking........but shut my mouth and waited for another beast to come and tell me that he loves me and marry me and again i get kidnapped by another beast and the bloody cycle continues!.......i stampped my foot hard on the ground thinking about it.

I could feel footsteps coming towards me.......i did not look up at that man......but his fragrance! His fragrance seems to be so known to my senses! That man smells like Armaan....is it Armaan?? No, he can't be Armaan.....or maybe he is  ......Ya Allah please help me and i looked up with my eyes still closed. That man was tall i could feel it .....this feeling i was getting was familiar to the feeling i had with Armaan.....ya Allah please....what is happening?!

"Bismillah!", i murmered and opened my eyes.

And the sight i was seeing in front of my eyes was something i could not take in.  It ......it was HIM.

"Armaan....", i whispered and tears started brimming up in my eyes...i could feel my vision getting blurred and suddenly i blacked out!

                             Armaan's P.O.V
As soon as i entered the room i saw my queen ......my heart standing in one corner with her head hung low.....my heart started beating faster as soon as i saw her......its just been days that i last saw her and it feels like its been years and ages!

I felt happy knowing that i gave the same effect on her.....but my heart ached realising that she was in this state because of me......and that idiot Khalid ......i will kill him if he again tries to even come close to my doll's shadow!! She is mine only mine❤️

She looked up and was shocked to see me.....won't lie but i was also shocked seeing her .....she had red puffy eyes and she was looking like a tomato!

She murmed my name and blacked out .......before she could fall on the ground i held her by her waist and hugged her .....and felt the urge to kiss her....as i knew it was haram......she was still not married to me .......but i have called mom dad uncle aunty ,my sister and her brother to dubai.....so that i can get married to her as soon as possible.....uncle aunty were shocked!! But i explained then everything.....they did not even say once no to this marriage as they felt i am the only one made for their daughter!

I picked my doll up in a bridal style and laid her down on the bed....she is a princess ....the queen of my heart...the day i heard that Malik was dead....my happiness reached no level ......that moment i decided that laila will be mine only mine ......i held her hand and kept looking at her....i did not realise when i slept ......i woke up when Laila was trying to get out of my hold.....she was struggling.

I giggled seeing her state .....my tiny baby......i love her so much.

"Laila ....love listen to me please hear me out.....", i tried to explain to her but it was of no use.