Chapter 12:- Blackmailed🖤

Laila's P.O.V
Thad!

He slapped me!

I could feel my left cheek heat up!

My legs were jiggling and my vision was getting blurred.....my vision was blaking out....before falling unconcious all i could hear Khalid saying was,            "Don't ever raise your voice at me!....and you are mine and will marry me only!!!! With your consent or without your consent!"

~unconcious~

Khalid's P.O.V
When i told laila and her family.......that i was Khalid Qureshi........i could feel......feel her breaking......she ran to her room and i ran behind her......uncle aunty tried to stop me......i called my men to take hold of them.....i did not care about anyone......but laila.

She bloody hell closed the door on my face!

How can she do this to me?!

I could hear her moaning....crying.....i kept banging on the door telling her to open it......enough i had enough of her tantrums......i kicked the door with all my strenght and found her sobbing with the engagement photo of her and malik in her hand!

My blood boiled thinking that this man won't leave my love alone even after dying......i caught her by her arms and told her that it was our nikah the next day.

She refused!.....she refused to me on my face......how could she?!

I slapped her!

I slapped her hard.......and warned her to never raise her voice at me!

And she felt unconcious......oh my love....my laila.....how could i do this to her ......i picked her up in my arms.......she was light as feather......i made her lie down on her bed and sat beside her......looking at her innocent pink face with marks on her left cheek....due to my slap.

I went down.....to talk to her parents......i told them i want to marry their daughter......but they denied.

That's it! I have heard enough from everyone!

"Listen you both!!! I will marry laila....with or without your consent and her consent ....she is mine......and if you think you will complain to the police about me......then you can....but it will only be a waste of your energy and time.....because i am Khalid qureshi......the mafia.....the second most feared Mafia in the world!", i said and spat at the ground.

They were scared and angry ........just then a thought came in my mind......thought i am the second most feared mafia i could never find out who is the first......no matter how much ever i tried i could never find out who it was......

As i got a call i went outside the house.......i saw a man who i felt very suspicious......i got hold of my man......as i caught hold of him .....he put something in his mouth and he colapsed......like wow....what an honest man he is.

As i turned i saw one of my men.....coming running to me and screaming that laila has gained her conciousness and is going out of control.....its difficult for them to make her stay in one place without touching her....yes.....i told my men not to touch her......because laila is mine....only mine!
Only i can touch her!