Chapter 15:- THE TRUTH✔️

Laila's P.O.V

The way he said that statement i had chills running down my spine ......i  gulped hard and went and sat opposite to him on the dining table.

"Ummmmm.....so....tell me....a..r..e..... you....uh .....a gangster?!", i asked stammering nervously....i don't know why.

"Yes!", was only his reply.

I was shocked by what was he telling me .....how can i marry or love a gangster nooooo never......Malik where are you?!!!!!!

"Armaan!!!....your a gangster!!!! I am sorry but i will not marry a gangster and sooooo....i will not marry you i am sorry!", i said with all my strenght.

He looked up at me with full intensity and stared at me directly into my eyes....he looked as if he would just come and stab me!

"Laila...i dont care what you want.....but i know what i want and i want you.....your mine and that is the end of the story and if you feel you can't marry a gangster.....tell me why the hell did you agree to marry Malik .....when he is a much more feared person then i am ....so tell me was he not the gangster for you then???", he asked me without even stopping for a second .....and what he said made me numb totally!!!

"Malik....... a gangster??? What are you saying???",i asked him still numb.

"You didn't know???? Wow i don't know how does he even manage to not let people know about him!???.....i am still in a comfusion whether how the hell did Malik die so easily...he spares no one ......he cannot get just fooled by anyone ....i know its hard for me to say this but he was great .....he was feared like hell in the whole world!!......but i am happy that he is no more....i have you all by myself!", he told me casually making it even more difficult for me to digest things.

Armaan's P.O.V

She looked stressed and was sweating by what she had just come to know.....she stood up and just closed her eyes tight and fell down on the floor. I ran up to her and picked her in my arms in a bridal style and took her to her room.

Her face always manages to have that glow that noor .....Masha Allah she is my hoorpari.....i did not realised when time passed by so soon while staring at her......i came out of my thoughts when i heard the door bell ring .......i knew who it was.....i was going downstairs when i saw laila and my family sitting in the sitting area....Laila's family's faces looked dreadful it clearly showed they were desperate to see their daughter and worried for her.

"Asalaamuaalaikum uncle aunty and aman please come in feel yourself at home❤️", i greeted Laila's parents.

"Walaikumsalaam beta...where is our daughter?", they asked me.

Just as i was about to tell them about laila...the angel herself  showed up herself.

"Mummy!! Papa!!! Bhai!!!", she screamed and ran towards them and hugged all of them.

I told then to settle down and I asked laila's parents whether they knew about Malik being a mafia...and i was shocked not only me but laila also ....they knew about it!!!

"What the hell?!!! You'll knew about it still were getting your daughter married to that bastard!!!", i screamed at them.

They did not say anything just kept their head hung low.

Just as I was about to say something to Laila ..... my mansion door burst open!

Everyone stared at the person standing there and my anger reached no level seeing that man...!

"How dare you even keep your foot in my mansion?!", i yelled at that man.

"I thought Laila won't be here.....so i came to tell you that....", just as he was about to say something laila interrupted him.

"Say what huh!!! My life has become a living hell!!! That malik whom i loved with all my heart hid such a big thing from me!!! My own parents hid such a big thing from me!!!! How can you all do this to me?!!! What have i ever done to someone! And Armaan your shouting about what huh that i would have got married to that gansgter that mafia malik when you yourself a mafia wants me to get married to you!!! Am i a fucking toy to be passed around and to be played with!!! Or am i trophy like whoever wins i am that man's property .... Armaan your knew about Malik right why did you not say anything ....where is Malik huh he died he died creating this mess and leaving me in this mess alone he bloody hell left me!!! I hate him from the core of my heart !!!", she said all this which hurt everyone and made them feel guilty and ran to her room.

I was about to run behind her when laila's father told me to stop and give her some time which she really deserved.

We all decided to talk to her tomorrow after she feels better.

I decided to talk to Khalid in private.

We all had dinner and late on it was only Khalid and me in the living room others all had slept.

"So Khalid tell me why are you here .... I am acting cool with you because i know that your not upto something and you really want to tell me something so tell me and let me warn you Laila is mine just forget about her.", i told him in my dominating tone.

"See Armaan i love laila....and you also love laila so lets fight for Laila afterwards I was shocked to see laila here I thought she wouldn't be here but i don't know how did you get her.", he told mr really sounding worried.

"So where were  you expecting laila to be?", i asked him confused

He just took out his phone and licked his lips nervously and showed a picture of a message in his phone.

I was shocked and really scared to lose laila now.

The message scared the shit out of me.....fearing of losing laila was eating me up. The message was sent by someone to laila.....i looked upto khalid with a shocked expression i am sure he was scared of seeing my eyes poping out the socket.!!

The message read that.....

~surprise~
_________________________________
ASALAAMUAALAIKUM  MY  LOVELY PEOPLE.

HOPE YOU ALL ARE IN PINK OF HEALTH

I HAVE UPDATED AFTER A LONG TIME I HOPE YOU LOVED THIS CHAPTER AND YES PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE MY STORY AND YES PLEASE DO FOLLOW ME .

STAY UPDATED MY LOVELY PEOPLE WILL BE UPDATING A NEW FHAOTER REGULARLY NOW.....❤️

Allah hafiz

~Muskaan~💕