Chapter 8:- Lover lover!😰

Laila's P.O.V
I got up with the sound of my alarm.....it was 5am in the morning almost time for fajr prayer...... i dragged myself to the washroom did my business and my wudhu........i took out the holy Quran from the shelf and started to recite......afer sometime i heard the adhaan. I though to myself Masha Allah what i soothing voice and wordings it is of the adhaan.

After the adhaan i laid the prayer mat and started to pray..... i cried for forgiveness and prayed that Malik and I have a very nice future Insha Allah.☺️

Today Malik's family and my family were going for an outing so i packed the neccessary thing and one extra pair of clothes and removed a casual outfit for me which was lose enough for me for not showing my curves and covered my body..... i removed a matching hijab too......yes i started wearing hijab 😇

After i got ready i took my bagpack  and phone along with me and went downstairs

After i got ready i took my bagpack and phone along with me and went downstairs......and to my surprise Malik and his family were already present there i said my salam to them and went to the kitchen to help mom with packing tiffin.

After everything was done we dicided that the kids will go in one car and the elders will go in one car. So Malik sat in the driver's seat and i sat in the passenger seat aman and yussuf were sitting at the back.

Where as abbu had to drive so he sat in the driver's seat and Taufeek uncle sat in the passenger seat......whereas the ladies sat at the back. Saying bismillah we started our journey. While on our way to our destination we played games in the car and aman bhai and Malik teased me when i lost and yussuf was behaving very rude and weird with me.

As we were at home and in a hurry to leave i did not notice what Malik was wearing but in the car i noticed him......astagfirullah its haram but yes he looked incredibly handsome. He wore a plain white half sleeves T-shirt which showed his muscles and made him look really very handsome and a dark beige pant and a brown wrist watch in his left hand....and white sneakers same as me.

He chuckled and smirked by seeing me admiring him

He chuckled and smirked by seeing me admiring him. And i gave him a death glare and looked out off the window.

We haulted at the petrol station and i went to the washroom.....when i was back and was about to open the door i noticed a sticky note on the car door. I pulled it and as i read it my fear increased. It said.....

Dear darling Laila,
I am so happy to see you here......its been long since i saw you last but my dear darling when i came to know about you getting married my blood boiled....it will be good for Malik if you listen to me and call off the wedding because you're mine.......ONLY MINE!!
See baby love you look so cute in a pink casual kurta and a hijab wrapped around your head....I want you with me .....And you will marry me soon.
Enjoy the outing my soon to be wife.....LAILA❤️
~your soon to be hubby
Khalid Qureshi

My hands trembled reading that letter i looked around to see if i could see the person who did this dirty thing. But found no one suspicious..... i decided not to tell anyone about this especially Malik as he will over react and do something crazy.....but the back of mind made me think what if he harms Malik .....my love.

As i sat in the car my phone pinged with a messege i opened the msg and it said.

My soon to be wifey you can't see me but i can see you 24/7 have a safe journey my love....love you❤️

~yours
Khalid Qureshi

My eyes widened....I began to sweat.....whoever he was he is stalking me he has my number he is keeping an eye on me and he may harm my Malik.

I did not hear malik calling to me and he snapped his fingers in front of my face and snatched my phone as he saw me staring at the phone.

Malik's P.O.V
I was about drive when I saw laila staring at her phone she looked extremely terrified she was sweating and breathing heavily.....i called out to her but it was of no use she seemed to have not heard my voice. I snapped my fingers in front of her face and snatched the phone from her hand. I started to read the text which she recieved after which she acted terrified ..... my blood boiled after reading the text i looked at laila angrily and banged my hands on the sterring wheel and started to drive.

Laila's phone was with me the whole time ......i felt like i was being cheated but i know its not her fault but i still wanted to blame someone and yes i blamed my darling soon to be wife for that even though it wasn't her fault.

After we reached there everyone went to their rooms except laila and i .......as laila was going to leave i caught her wrist and pulled her in one corner.

                           Laila's P.O.V

As i was about leave Malik got a tight hold of my wrist and pulled me in one corner......i was scared i tried to push him, but my efforts all in vein.....he was very close to me looking at me directly in the eyes i was damn scared.

"Malik go away!", i screamed.

"No! You shut up! And tell me whats going on between you and the guy who texted you?!", he said while making his grip tighter on my arms .

"Malik leave me! Your hurting me!", i screamed and tears flowed down my eyes. As soon as he left me i ran to my hotel room and went to the washroom and cried and cried as in why does he not trust me.

                            Malik's P.O.V

I don't what had happened to me or what had gotten into me...... i hurted my love my laila. I had to get to her and ask her for forgiveness i went to her room and just as i was about to knock i hear  Laila's phone ping..... it was a messege sent by that same guy... KHALID QURESHI!

Hey my sweetheart my laila.......i am sorry but Malik will pay for what he did he hurted you he shouted at you and no one hurts my baby girl!😊 He hurt you on your arms right now i will hurt him on his arms too stay safe baby girl......my soon to be wife amd stay away from that guy Malik
Love you.❤️
    ~your soon to be hubby
         KHALID QURESHI

Again!!! The same guy what does he want from me and my laila?! I will kill him!

And i hear a gunshot and the next second i see my arm bleeding! And i fall on the floor with only one name on my lips LAILA! And darkness surrounds me.....

~goodbye~
____________________________________
OH MY GOD!! WHAT NOW??
WILL MALIK BE ALRIGHT?
WHO IS KHALID QURESHI AND WHAT WILL LAILA DO ?
YOU'LL GET TO KNOW IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER STAY TUNED!🙌🏻
PLEASE SHARE  VOTE AND COMMENT
YOUR FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS ARE WHAT I CRAVE FOR😍
ANY GUESSES WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
~Allah hafiz~