CHAPTER 24:- Family Reunion💞

Noor/Laila's P.O.V

I walked towards him......I kept my hand on his shoulder......he turned back and grabbed my neck and held me up by my neck.....I was shocked at his outburst....I couldn't breathe I was shaking and wiggling but he wouldn't let me go....I was trying to stay alive but it was hard .......I couldn't brea........the!

"Ra...hil .....leave....me....I can't brea....the!", I told him trying to catch me breath trying to stay alive.

I closed my eyes and everything...every moment of my life was playing back like a movie.... as soon as I was going to take Allah's name for the last time....the grip around my neck was loosened and I feel om the ground....coughing and grasping for air....I looked up and understood how I was saved.

It was the three of them who pulled Rahil back!

Malik ....Armaan and for some reason Khalid too.

Malik's P.O.V

I could not just let her go.....I knew Jacob's anger .....he won't have control over himself ....I followed Laila, and realised I wasn't the only one who followed her Armaan and Khalid were here too.

"What are you two doing here?!", I asked them surprised.

"We followed you brother....hope you know something about 'trust issues'", Armaan spat sarcasm by saying this to me and Khalid nodded.

I rolled my eyes at them and told them the whole thing that happened.

"Jacob has serious anger issues....Laila is not safe with him right now....he may even kill her....so we need to go for her", I said while feeling genuinely worried because this had not happened for a long time.....Jacob's anger was in control because of Laila apparently because of Noor and now that he is betrayed he may hurt her.

We reached up there only to see laila bashed up against the tree with Jacob holding her up by her neck and she wiggled trying to breathe as Jacob almost removed the life out of her.

All three of us looked at each other and went and pulled Jacob back.

"Jacob what on earth you think you were doing....you almost killed Laila!", I screamed at him pushing him back.

Laila had fallen down coughing and breathing heavily and them looked up and our eyes met I saw hatred for me in her eyes and I just looked away of guilt.

Khalid and Armaan picked Laila up and Armaan comforted her....her eyes were swollen, red and watery...while her face was red like a tomato...they checked for any bruised and saw that her neck had slightly turned red blue because of the impact.

I couldn't control myself ....I hated to see Laila hurt and punched Jacob hard in his face.....he wasn't expecting such a move so he fell down and did not get up and sat and started crying.

Laila looked at him with tears in her eyes and she went towards him....I tried to pull her back...but a slap landed on my face and I was pushed back.

"Rahil....are you ok?.....Rahil please don't cry.....please talk to me take it all out don't suffer alone..... Rahil please.", Laila said and she kind of begged in front of while crying. My heart ached seeing her like this....it was all because of me.

"Why Noor why did you do this.....was I not capable of you that you lied to me even after so much even after becoming so close and even after telling you everything about Izzah.....why would you continue lying to me.....even after these years why would you not tell me the truth....(Rahil picked Laila up angrily and by her arms and stood up as well....she was taken aback by his sudden out burst but stayed quiet) tell my Noor why?!!!!! Why?!!!! Why did you do this me?!!!!!", Jacob screamed while his grip getting tighter and making laila shudder.