CHAPTER 25:- DESTINED!🔐💍

10 years later (present)

Rahil's P.O.V

"Hey my princess.....get up....Shehzaad is up already...we have to wish mommy before she gets up and surprise her....come on now hop out of your bed my princess", I tried to wake up my princess....my daughter.....my mini laila.....my Zarina.

"Asalaamuaalaikum Abbu....Good morning", she greeted me in her baby tone while stretching her arms out and pouted cutely.

I chuckled. "Walaikumsalaam my princess....come on now wakey wakey, we need to surprise your mommy by baking her favourite red velvet cake.", I told her.

"Come on fast you lazy girl!", Shehzaad my prince, my son screamed from outside the room.

I chuckled and took Zarina to the kitchen with me.

While baking the cake,I thought of our old times❤️

10 years earlier (flashback)

I waited for my Laila to come downstairs in her bridal lehenga and be mine forever.....my laila.

She walked down the stairs wearing a beautiful maroon lehenga.....she looked extremely pretty.....her elegance, her beauty was beautiful.

She looked at me and smiled at me revealing her extremely cute dimples

She looked at me and smiled at me revealing her extremely cute dimples. She came and sat infront of me on the opposite side of the parda....the imaam asked us for our consent and we gave our consent by reciting kubool hai three times.

The parda was taken down and she was my wife our love was now halal and she was all mine. Everyone congratulated us....Malik was still not here and I was okay with that....I did not want him creating a scene and spoiling Laila's special day.

We met everyone and the rukhsati took place immediately.....she cried hugging everyone close to her while her brother came to me and told me,"Hey brother, laila is very dear to us ......she is like our little princess please take care of her.....she has gone throught alot and I want her to be happy because she deserves it.....she is annoying, I know that but her heart is pure.....she will trouble you but care for you even much more.....please take good care of her." I smiled and nodded at him and hugged him assuring him I will keep his sister and my wife Laila happy and always protect her.

I opened the car door for her and helped her get inside, I noticed her swollen eyes and she smiled back weakly at me. I closed the door and sat in the car.

"Your looking like an angel from heaven today.....Masha Allah", I said, she chuckled and we drove off to our new life together a journey towards jannat together.