Chapter 3:- Jealousy disaster🔥

"Gooood morning behnaaaaaa(sister)......wake up naaaaaaa ammi (mother) is calling u down get ready soon or else your going to be late for your college" , aman screamed into my ears.

Aaagh!!! I shouted at aman to behave so illmannered..... this was the first time i yelled at him, i really did not know what was happening with me. He looked at me confused as in what had happened to me......why was i so angry......he sighed and went downstairs without uttering a single word.

I helplessly dragged myself into the bathroom.........and then rushed into my closet and picked out a lovely multi colour suit ...... i simply loved it. It was one of my favourite outfits. After getting into my suit i decided to apply mascara and eyliner...and also applied a dark maroon lipstick. Mashalllah i mumbbled under my breath and blushed as how silly i was to be so self obsessed.

After getting ready i packed my bag and went downstairs running, i bumped into someone really unexpected and it was Armaan

After getting ready i packed my bag and went downstairs running, i bumped into someone really unexpected and it was Armaan. He held me from my waist and saved me from tumbling down the stairs for a minute or so we just stared at each other he still holding my waist tightly. All of a sudden i pushed him behind and moved myself away from him just thanking him and as soon as i was getting down Armaan caught my wrist tightly which hurted me..... the way Armaan looked at me scared me alot i got rid of his tight grip and got down . I went to the kitchen asking mom, what was armaan doing here. Mom told me armaan's family have shifted dubai and as he has his college here so he will be staying with us till he completes his studies. Mom said Armaan and I will be going to college together. As soon as mom said this i completely disagreed with her... she said it is abbu's orders and i cannot deny them if i want to continue my college life. For that very moment i felt so helpless... i did not know what was going on why was abbu behaving so weird. I agreed and after breakfast armaan and i left for college. We went together in his car. Our way to college for me was really uncomfortable he repeatedly was looking at me from the rear view mirror. After we reached there i got down from his car and ran towards Arub,amrah and saba standing there waiting for me i greeted them salam and they replied to it and i gestured them to run towards class. They seemed confused and ran behind me to our class.

After entering the class ..... i saw that the class was full amrah sat with a girl and arub and saba sat together behind Malik. Unfortunately i had no option but to sit beside him.

Malik was looking mashallah so handsome he wore a maroon t-shirt with half sleeves...which made his muscles to be seen and blue jeans which made him look presentable. The scent of the ittar(perfume) he applied was so mesmorizing.

As soon as i sat besides him he greeted me with a salam

As soon as i sat besides him he greeted me with a salam ...to which i replied walaikumsalaam he smiled gently at me and complimented me that i look really pretty followed by my name. The word pretty and my name from his mouth made my cheeks flush red and my lips created a cute pout as i smiled and thanked him. i had no idea why i felt to comfortable with him. Malik was a true gentleman he sat gracefully maintaining a distance between both if us.

As i was removing my books from my bag ....my pencil fell down. I and malik unknowingly bent down to pick it up and banged our heads together.... we exclaimed. "Oouch!!" In a sync to which we both looked at each other and giggled and said sorry to each other. After about 5 minutes aadeel took my assignment book out of his bag and returned it to saying thank you for it. I smiled at him and started chit-chatting with arub and saba who were sitting behind me. As i was talking to them suddenly i felt a harsh hand catching my hand tightly... i turned to look whether who it was and to my shock it was armaan. I could see nothing but anger on his face he forcefully made me stand up tightning his grip on my hand. Arub and saba sat there in shock thinking what just happened. I screamed at armaan telling him to leave me alone and behave himself. His anger increasing minute by minute....and he pulled me towards him taking me outside the class.

After taking me out armaan pushed me in one corner and started shouting at me for running away, for not waiting for him and for sitting beside another guy and not him. He started marching towards me angrily.....and suddenly malik came out of no where and punched armaan in his face with all his strenght. And looked at me... and then i could feel everything getting blurred around me and could not feel my feet and i feel down unconcious.

😨~unconcious~😨

__________________________________________________

PLEASE DO COMMENT YOUR FEEDBACK AND DO NOT FORGF TO VOTE.

ANY GUESSES OR SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT OR WHAT YOU WANT THE NEXT THING TO HAPPEN ?

WHY DID MALIK PUNCH ARMAAN???WILL LAILA BE OKAY?

PLEASE EXCUSE MY MISTAKES....

PLEASE DO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS.

THANKYOU.