CHAPTER 23:- BETRAYAL💔

Jacob/Rahil's P.O.V

"Noor!!!! Come on now....I don't want to miss my best friend's wedding!", I banged on Noor's door....she is a very punctual girl but today she is just taking too much time to get ready....her phone is switched off too...I was pacing outside her room worried.

I decided to barge in .....where was she .....was she fine.

I barged inside and saw that the room was empty .....I was about to open the closet door.....and she came out looking the prettiest girl in the world...Masha Allah....she looked extremely gorgeous!

"Noor .....ummm sorry to barge in .....I was worried ... Ya Allah Noor you look pretty....I am at lost of words now .....", I told her and she blushed.

"Thank you....your looking handsome as always Masha Allah", she told me and I went all red. She chuckled at this.

"Time fir pictures!", I said and we posed for the camera.

We clicked a few pictures and then left for the venue

We talked a little in the car I told her all about Justin and Malik....and also justin's wife.....Laura .....I never told her Malik's name and she never asked too so I let it go thinking I'll introduce her to Malik directly at the wedding.

We reached there in no time.....we were actually running late but it happened to be that the bride has arrived and my friends were missing Malik and the groom Justin were coming together. I knew Malik was the one who was making Justin late too.

"Hey I need to go to the washroom here hold my things, I'll just be back", Noor told me and hurried towards the washroom.....I had her phone and wallet with me....and there they had arrived looking perfect as always I went towards them and hugged them tight.

"God! Justin you wife's going to kill you go to her quick and you Mr. Malik pull yourself up go do you hair fast....Noor loves perfection you need to be well dressed.", I told him and pushed him towards the washroom.

"Oh wait.....Noor haaa she already has you all around her.....your holding her things too!!! Woahh Masha Allah! I am so happy for you", he said to me in excitement.