Chapter 13:- Kidnapped!🤯

Khalid's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of an alarm...... i never keep an alarm then why is there a ringing sound.....i woke up to see it was laila's phone.......her alarm was the reason to my disturbed sleep!

Ughhhh my little doll who bloody hell keeps an alarm of 3 in the morning.....i grabbed her phone from the table and switched off the alarm.....i don't know why but i felt a sudden urge of checking her phone....i unlocked her phone and started going through the messages.....i was shocked! I was dumbstruck with what i saw! I could not believe my eyes.....i was angry and felt betrayed! I knew something was wrong i knew i knew i knewwwww!!!!!! I threw the phone on the floor ....which caused my doll to wake up....she opened the her beautiful eyes and started to wiggle her hands..... my doll is so cute and fragile and sooo tiny.

"Ummm.....uh.....Khalid please free my hands....please....uh i need to pray...please.....i need to make wudhu and pray tahajjud and then read quran and later pray fajr salah .....please let go off my hands .... please", she said looking down all the time.

I was happy to hear my name from the sweet little mouth.

I quickly went to her side and opened her hands...she stood up and ran towards the washroom .....just then i caught her by her waist and pinned her to the wall.....and said, "My doll ........we are going to land soon so please baby make it quick.....because i want to marry you and make you pregnant soon."

I smirked and kissed her forehead.

"Leave me!!!!........you can marry me forcefully....but you dare not touch me or think of making me yours! I will never ever give myself to you......i am not bloody hell scared of a beast who is you!", she said and tried to push me away but it was of no use i was too huge and strong compared to her....

Anger rose in me hearing her.....i tightened my grip her on waist and tell her, " listen my doll! Your mine and after i marry you ......i can do whatever i want with you.....because i have the right to! Now shut your sweet little mouth before i shut it with a deep kiss and do whatever you want quick!."

I losened my grip on her and she ran towards the washroom with tears in her eyes.

By the time she was in the washroom and then prayed i kept thinking about the message i saw in her phone.....i am feeling so bad to accept it but was scared to death after i read that message!

Scared to lose my doll forever.......

I told laila to change and be ready my doll was wearing...... an off white long skirt and dull blue long sleeves top with and orange colour hijab.....she looked beautiful!

I kept thinking to myself

I kept thinking to myself......she covers herself full does not wear revealing clothes.....does not do something which draws attention but still manages to make someone fall for her!

She looked at me and she smirked...wait! She smirked!!! My doll can smirk also!

I looked away and felt uneasy as i had fallen for her and she knew that.....that is the reason she bloody hell smirked at me!

I stood up and grabbed her by her arm and sat down.

The plane landed safely.....we came out of the plane and sat in my car......she kept looking down the whole time without uttering a single word.

We haulted when the signal turned red. I looked at her and then looked outside the window.....i was thinking about the message i saw in her phone and was scared to lose her i have to make her mine as soon as possible or else i will lose her! Just as i looked at my right ....to my shock i saw laila was missing and the car door was open!

What the hell!!!

Where is she! I closed the door and told the driver to take me to my place and then only i can track laila down i had an idea about where she was....and with whom she was......there was no chance of her getting hurt but there were 100% chances of me losing her.

No matter what i will still make her mine! I banged my hand on handrest and went towards my bunglow. Only thinking about my love .....my doll....he kidnapped her!

Laila's P.O.V
I knew khalid had fallen for me.....by the way he was staring at me i knew it right!......i thought to myself and smirked looking at him....that i will plan something and tell him to wait and as time comes i will run away.....i somehow knew he will listen to me and postpond the wedding .....because he had bloody hell fallen for my beauty. The only problem was my phone and money.

I had no phone as the stupid beast broke it.... Allah knows what made him so angry that he threw my phone.....causing it to shatter into pieces....

We were sitting in the car .........and as we haulted at the signal he(beast) gave me sight and looked out of the window.

Allah knows why he seems to be so disturbed......i too looked out of the window and started planning ways to run away.

Just then i heard a click that my side of the door open causing me to fall on the ground......i kept looking at khalid who was in his own dreamland and kept thinking what i was going through and i felt a cloth covering my mouth and a pair of strong hands clutching to my waist....i don't know who it was but i felt that i have felt this person so close to me before .....maybe just maybe its him!......i was just thinking about one person that moment before i fell unconcious......
Armaan.....

~unconcious~

____________________________________
SOOOOO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER?!!!!

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT......I KNOW I UPDATED IT AFTER A LONG TIME ......APOLOGIESSSSSS ......BUT ITS KIND OF A BIG CHAPTER.......SO ENJOY!

ANY GUESSES ABOUT WHAT CAN HAPPEN NEXT.....AND NOW WHO KIDNAPPED LAILA....AND HOW WILL LAILA REACT AFTER SHE COMES TO KNOW WHO IS HER KIDNAPPER!

SO VOTE AND COMMENT.....YOUR KIND COMMENTS ARE WHAT I CRAVE FOR!

STAY UPDATED ....... STAY TUNED ......MY WONDERFUL READERS!

~Muskaan🌸