CHAPTER 22:- HOPPING AND SHOPPING!❤️

I wore something very casual and comfortable because....we were going to have a long day and somewhat also a tiring day.....I know Jacob and his dramas.....he is going spend more then half hour in one shop almost removing the whole shop down trying all the clothes and not buying anything.....it is a hectic thing to shop with him. So we decided that we will do his shopping first then have lunch and then continue his shopping and then do my shopping. It was summer in Canada so I did not want to sweat and smell by the end of the day....so I decided to wear white jeans and a long printed red top with matching hijab and white sneakers.

I was ready and just browsed through my phone and listened to Malik's voice notes while I waited for Jacob

I was ready and just browsed through my phone and listened to Malik's voice notes while I waited for Jacob....I know I was going to tell him my truth on the dinner date but I felt that wasn't the correct time to do it.....so I decided I will tell him after the wedding ceremony was over.

I heard his car pull up outside the house....I peeked out of the window just to see him smiling at me....he looked cute....he wore denim shirt and ripped denim jeans...his hair were kind of messed up and he looked like he had just woken up from a deep sleep...wait....oh yess!!!!No wonder he is smiling at me so much and he looks so messed up!

oh yess!!!!No wonder he is smiling at me so much and he looks so messed up!

I went out and locked the door behind me.... "Hey....Sleepy head!", I mocked him while he opened the car door for me and I sat him.....he smiled cutely telling me he was sorry while he say inside.

"Asalaamuaalaikum Beautiful!", he greeted and I frowned as he greeted me with a salam.

"Walaikumsalaam Jacob....", I greeted him back awkwardly as it felt odd.

"Who is Jacob....? Hello Miss. Noor my name is Rahil", he said and smiled at me....and I was beyond shocked.

"Jacob....did you I mean umm Rahil.....", I was at loss of words.

"Yes the Noor of my life....Yes your thinking right.....I reverted myself to Islam. And this is all because of you Noor....your positivity and the way you are so calm always and you just beam of light!", he told me and I felt happy .....happy because I was the reason behind someone accepting Islam for good.

"Masha Allah Rahil!!! That is amazing....I am so happy and proud of you", I told him in excitement and just couldn't control to I hugged him....he was shocked too...he chuckled awkwardly and I mumbled  Astagfirullah under my breath.