Chapter 17: I changed!✨

Maira's P.O.V

I thought alot about what I could do for Laila........... she is such a sweet and kind person. I could do something for her with the help of the contacts i have and it will be the way to take revenge for my brother .... hahaha yeah my brother Malik khan .........who killed my love Usmaan!!!! I could change laila's name, age, qualification, and residency just as how i changed mine. I would never hurt laila for taking a revenge from my brother i am just saving laila from the devil like brother of mine ...... i thought to myself how stupid of those idiots whatever their names were how can they even think my brother could die so easily....... and again how did my devil like brother fall for such pure soul.

I took a pen and paper and started writing a new life for my new friend laila.

NAME: Noor Ali Ahmed

AGE : 22

QUALIFICATION: B.Ed.

NATIONALITY: Canadian

RELIGION: Islam

Yuppppsssss!!!!!!!!!!!! done!!!! i screamed in joy waking Laila up ...........oooppppsss ............ I am so sorry Laila i woke you up she smiled at me indicating no problem at all...... awwww she's such a cutie.............no wonder my devil brother fell for her.

"Hey babe..... Asalaamuaalaikum come here pretty girl my plan is ready! (i clasped my hand together in joy), i told her waving my hand to her in utter excitement.

As soon as she heard what i said her face lit up and she chuckled at my childish behavior. She came and sat next to me.

I gave her the paper in which i had written all her details. Her smile faded as she saw what was written in the sheet of paper.... i looked at her amused and confused .....she looked up at me with tears in her eyes before she could say anything i handed her some money and her new passport with the new identity and gave her flight tickets her flight was on the next day ...... she smiled and hugged me tight with tears in her eyes....i too could not control and started sobbing on her shoulder. She patted my back to ease  my pain and muttered a small thank you to me between her hiccups.

We went to the mall in the evening wearing niqabs because we both did not want to get recognized we asked forgivness from Allah for taking an advantage of niqab but we had no other choice. We bought warm clothes, snow boots, gloves, different pastel coloured hijabs for laila. We were all set.

It was THE DAY when laila was going to leave her old life and identity back and get her new life and identity.

Laila's P.O.V

My flight had taken off.....the most difficult thing was to tell Maira good bye ..... I couldn't just peave her .....she and I had become very close in a span of such less time. She helped me so much ....I would never forget her favor. I did not realise when i went into a deep slumber as it was 6 hours to my new life to canada!😍

~goodnight~
____________________________________
ASALAMUAALAIKUM MY AWSOME READERS
I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE IN THE PINK OF YOUR HEALTH! I MISSED YOU ALL ALOT!
YES I MADE YOU ALL WAIT ALOT AND I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THAT AS I HAD SOME PERSONAL DRAMA[exams] GOING ON.
SO THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I WANTED TO START THE NEW CHAPTER DIRECTLY WITH LAILA IN CANADA SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.... BECAUSE FREQUENT UPDATES ARE COMING UP GUYS!!!
WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! YEAH EXCITED RIGHT .....{ ps: i really hope you all are excited!👻}
SO STAY TUNED PLEASE DO LIKE, VOTE AND COMMENT. IT WOULD TAKE YOU JUST A MINUTE.
LOVE YOU ALL.
~Allah hafiz~
-MUSKAAN🌼