This Sucks

I've been home for a couple of months and it's been peaceful same routine. I was lounging on the couch online shopping with Alice when my phone rang. "Hello." I said. "Hey Nes..." It was Stefans voice that answered and it sounded torn. "Stefan what's wrong?" I said getting serious, my family looked at me with questioning looks. "I need your help." "Of course. What's wrong?" "Can I tell you when you get here?" His voice sounded worried. "Yeah. I'll be there soon." I looked at my family. Well I gotta go." "How long will you be gone?" Esme asked being the worrier. "Hopefully not long. But it's the trouble makers so who knows. Don't worry I'll call. And before you say it, Yes I'll be careful." She gave me a small smile. I then packed and raced to Mystic Falls.

I vamp-sped to the porch and opened it. "What happened?" The looks on everyone's faces were all different. Some worried, others confident, some confused, some murderous. But the one that stood out was Stefans. He looked torn. I raised an eyebrow. "Klaus is trying to kill Elena." I wasn't surprised he was beyond mad the first time a doppelgänger escaped him. No wonder he's trying to find the other one. "You're not surprised?" Bonnie asked. "Not even close." I walked in and sat down next to Damon. I looked at Stefan. "I thought you said something was wrong?" I stated. Everyone stared at me like I was crazy. "What?" I said innocently. "This is serious. My sisters life is in danger." Jeremy said. "Listen. I know what I said sounds terrible-" Some people scoffed. But I ignored them."-but Nik is very lethal. I wouldn't be surprised if he has witches on his side. So the only way to stop him is for a witch to channel enough power. But....." "Continue" "If the witch channels that amount of power it will kill them." I looked pointedly at Bonnie who I know knew about this. I know exactly where Klaus is and I haven't even talked to him. I'm gonna have to pay him a visit even though I know it won't work but I happen to like doppelbitch. After lots of strategizing, tonight at nine they're going to the decade dance to look for him. I described his Original body to them knowing they'll have no idea that he's actually fake helping them with this. I headed over to Alarics' loft to take care of some business. I walked in knowing it was unlocked. Katherine whipped around and stared at me with wide eyes. She's definitely scared of me. 'Perfect' I thought smirking on the inside. I gave her a cold glare. "W-what are you doing here?" She stammered trying to sound calm but failing miserably. "I'm here to see Alaric." I said. She nodded and stood rigid. I smiled deviously at her. "Now I'm gonna wait where no one can see me. I suggest you forget that I'm here or I'll force you." "I'm here alone." "Good girl" I patted her head and she flinched. I've been waiting an hour and Alaric hasn't showed up. Finally he opens the door. "Hello Katerina." She doesn't even turn around because she knows that I'm here and won't hesitate to kill her. Alaric didn't like that. He walked over to her and gripped her throat. "Whats got you so nervous?" He asked. She darts her eyes around the room not knowing where I am and I decide it's time for me to make my appearance. "I believe that would be me." He whips around and tries to continue the 'Alaric' act. "Oh drop the God damn act. I know it's you Nik." He sighs. "How did you figure it out?" Klaus asks.
"It was easy. Always the same tricks and unfortunately for you I knew you wouldn't use your own body. I'm probably the only one who knows you better than yourself. I know how you and Alaric act and the way you kept glancing at Elena like she was food and after I started talking about 'Original' you I seen you tense out of the corner of my eye and I knew that it was you and you were worrying that I would spill all your secrets and that you suspected I knew that 'Alaric' was actually you. How'd I do?" I questioned. He shook his head with a smile. "God I bloody missed you, love." He opened his arms and I hugged him. "That was a sad hug." He pouted. "I'll give you a real one when my Niks' in his body." He contemplated. "Fair enough. This really is an ugly body." I laughed. I took a deep breath. "Now why do you have to kill Elena?" He looked at me knowing I know this. "I want that curse broken and become a true hybrid. I want to rank up there with you." He stated like it was obvious. "Well why don't you let doppelbitch-" I was cut off. "Doppelbitch? You're not just a pretty face." Klaus glared at Katherine. "Honey. I figured she's a Petrova the bitchiness must've been passed down from you." Katherine glared while Klaus laughed and I sent a hateful glare towards Katherine and she left the room. "Continue to plea for doppelbitch, love." "Why don't you let her live, have kids and she'll give you plenty more doppelgängers." He stood placed his hands on my shoulders. "Look. I've been waiting for 500 years for this since SOMEONE ruined it for me." He said someone pretty loudly so Katherine could hear. "Well I tried. I have to go to the high school to look for 'Klaus'. I'll see you there. Bye Katherine. Watch your back." Klaus/Alaric chuckled and I left. He's one of my best friends I can't rat him out.

That night all hell broke loose. Klaus is in his Original body and Bonnie staged her death which I couldn't tell him. I told everyone I knew that Nik was in Alarics' body and that I tried to talk him out of this but he's stubborn and doesn't listen. They forgave me which I was thankful for and I hope nothing else happens I wanna go home to spend time with my family. Which is what I did. Nik and the others kept me updated and Nik turned into a full hybrid and Elena is still alive thus making his hybrids fail and Stefan has no humanity because of Klaus' compulsion. I hope things start to get better but that's not going to happen. All hells about to break lose again except this time it's in Forks.