What have you done Edward?

Through the night Alice and I chatted and when Charlie woke up he was surprised to see us dressed and wide awake and we lied smoothly 'Were very early risers' Although my eyes twinkled with amusement. Then we pretended to eat breakfast and switched it to Charlie's plate while he was busy talking to the other one. He explained what all happened and it was just awful, and I hate that I was here but not allowed to see her. When Bella woke up I knew she was eavesdropping. I could tell because I was listening to every single movement in the house. When she seemingly woke up and walked in she got breakfast and ate in silence. Then Charlie had to go to Sues to try and help with the funeral arrangements. I was going to Emily's to see her and the boys but Bella won't let us out of her sight. So I figured I owe her to stay with her since I was here with her unknowingly. That day Bella was just cleaning and that night she slept soundlessly. In the morning at 5:30am Charlie was coming down stairs into the kitchen where he got some coffee then headed back up and got ready. At 7:00am Charlie came back down and woke Bella up. "Dad?" She croaked voice fills with sleep. "Sorry Bells I didn't mean to wake you." He said coming to the couch where Bella was me and Alice perfectly 'sleeping' in the recliners but in reality we were already dressed and ready for the day. "No it's fine. You heading to Harry's funeral?" She asked knowing the answer. "Yeah. I'm sorry you couldn't come. They wanted it to be small. Closest friends and family." "No it's okay. I understand. Send my condolences please." "Of course. Love you Bells." "Love you too." We waited until Charlie was safely in his car and off the road until popping up revealing our fully dressed outfits. "So what's the plans for today?" Alice asked cheerily.

Hours later we were watching and talking randomly as Bella cleaned the bathroom. I looked at Alice and she shrugged with a frustrated look on her face. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion and confusion. Bella walked downstairs when I was hit with a scent that was unmistakably a pack member but it wasn't one I recognized. Me and Alice stayed in the living room just to make sure and when they walked in the young wolf stiffened and started shaking and growling putting Bella behind him while she was protesting. "Jake! They're not gonna hurt me! Please calm down! But if you don't calm down they might hurt you!" She said frantically worrying for his safety. He snorted. "Bella you should be worrying about their safety! When I'm done with them they won't be recognizable!" He seethed. I just smirked 'Oh please. Like he can even lay a finger on me.' This just angered him more and he took a step forward that is until Bella walked in front of him. "Jake please don't. I don't want you to get hurt." "What the hell can they do? Let me shift and that speed and strength will be thrown out the window and equally matched." He growled the last part. "You sure about that Fido?" I asked rhetorically. "Wanna find out?" He asked ignoring Bella and Alice. I stepped forward and Bella screamed catching our attention. We looked that way and she was looking at me pleadingly. "Don't hurt him please." I was about to respond when Alice cut in. "Why don't Vanessa and I go outside and let you have a friendly chat." She said dragging me. "Do you have to?" Bella said desperately. "Don't worry we'll only be outside. We promise we'll be back when you put the dog out." I said getting a nod in return. We walked outside and didn't listen just talking until someone caught my attention. "Vanessa?!" I snapped my head that direction and to most people it would look like I snapped my neck but I didn't. It was Jared. I scrunched my eyebrows together and walked over there. "What are you guys doing here?" I said taking notice of Embry and a newly turned wolf. "Were here with Jake. I take it you met him?" He said that last part amused because of the noise of annoyance when his name was mentioned. "Not the best first impression that's for sure." I said. "What happened?" "He was trying to pick a fight with me after he saw us and Bella said that he needed to back away so he didn't get hurt. And he said that we wouldn't be recognizable when he was done with us so I smirked at him and he snapped going into defense mode. So Alice pulled me outside before I could use powers." Embry and Jared chuckled. The new wolf was confused and amused. "Who's this one back here?" "I'm Quil. And you are?" He said somewhat rudely and somewhat nice. "Vanessa Cullen." I answered. He stiffened and snapped his head towards the two sitting in front. "What the hell?! Why are we talking to her like she's a human?!" He screeched in a sort of girly voice. My lips twitches in amusement. "Dude calm down she's harmless." Embry said calmly but amusement is in his eyes along with Jared's. "Harmless?! No fucking vampire is harmless if it wasn't for the treaty she'd be in pieces!" He seethed. "Dude we can't touch her. And she's not that bad and she's Paul's imprint." Jared said. His mouth dropped open. "Speaking of Paul. Why isn't with you?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me. "He stayed with Sam. He didn't know which vampires were back and we all thought you were with your friends. Sam didn't want Jake all by himself so he sent me and these two wasn't leaving their best friend alone so here we are. Now what are you doing back?" He asked. "Well I've been with my family and Alice got a vision that Bella was jumping off a cliff and she didn't see her alive or get dragged out so we got in a car and drove from Ithaca to here in a twelve hours. Apparently Alice can't see shapeshifters." They all had a look of confusion and joy. "How did you get here so fast. It's like three thousand miles away." I smirked. "I'm a very fast driver." They all had curious looks and then Alice gasped. I looked at her and sped over once I realized no one was watching. "What happened?" I demanded. "Edward. He's going to the Volturi. Rosalie told him that Bella was dead. And he wants to die too." My eyes narrowed and nostrils flared. 'I am going to kill her.' Not really. We walked inside and told Bella. After lots of arguing mostly with Jacob some, name calling. We were in the Mercedes and as soon as Bella's door shut. I stomped on the pedal and we were going at 90mph and gaining. Throughout the whole ride I had one thought. 'What have you done Edward?'