Viktor Cole and Returning.

"Ah sister. It's been a while." He said pulling me into a hug. "Mm. And Rebekah Mikealson of course. Can't forget her. Always the drama queen. You and Nik are similar that way." He said also pulling her into a hug. "Good to see you Viktor." Rebekah said. "Now as much as I love seeing you two. What's wrong?" I smiled. He always knew what was wrong. "We need help. I've killed ten witches trying to track you down." "Well you just have to look deep." "Trust us we know. I thought she was going to blow a gasket." Rebekah said and I glared at her. "Fuck off I'm not talking to you." We glared at each other before to turned to Viktor. "Our family-." "You still hang with the Mikealson family? I thought you and Kol hate each other?" I sighed. "Shut up so I can speak!" I hissed, he raised his hands in surrender. "Yes. I hang with the Mikealsons, I haven't talked to Kol in centuries, and our new family the Cullen's have a few new additions. Renessme is a half human-Half vampire hybrid. Aro, Marcus, and Cauis think we created an immortal child. We're gathering witnesses to prove they're wrong." He snorted. "Good luck with that. They think they're always right." He snarled. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Hush. Will you help up or not? I'm getting desperate. I need my brothers help. The destruction twins need to be together to do damage if it comes to that." "What do you mean 'if it comes to that'?" He asked slightly curious. "We're witnessing a nd if it comes to a fight, we'll fight." He turned to Rebekah. "What about you? Whose side are you on? After all your going up against your siblings?" He asked. She sighed. "I have a new family. Their threatening my people. Yes they will always be my family but not until they start acting like it." She said teary eyed. I turned to Viktor with puppy dog eyes. "Please please please please please." He looked to be contemplating. "Fine alright alright stop with the eyes." He said shielding his face. I sighed with relief. I threw my arms around him and he returned it. "You can come back with us or you can be there in three days. The battle is in four." He nodded. "I'll be there in two days. I have some things that need taken care of." I nodded and we kissed his cheeks and left. On the way home I couldn't help but think about everything. Like how this fight was gonna go down. Nothing will ever be the same with them ever again. We pulled up to our house and we're greeted with lots of vampires inside. I was crushed in a bear hug that I could only have one explanation. Emmett. "Good to see you too." I said awkwardly patting his back. "Can you put me down I can't feel my arm." He let go and I hugged Rosalie and the rest of my family. I spotted someone across the room and squealed and ran into his arms. "I didn't know you were coming." I hugged real tight. "Ah well you know me. I never back down from a fight." He said. This is Garrett he is one of my traveling buddies that when I used to be a very bad ripper thanks to someone, *cough* Nik *cough*, he was my hunting buddy. I heard someone clear their throats behind me and I turned and saw Kate with a pouting expression. "You were supposed to see me first?" I squealed and ran and jumped in her squeezing the life out of her. If she wasn't already dead she would've been strangled to death. Rebekah had already left to go see Embry and spy on him which I will too seeing as it's two in the morning. Around three I went and ran to Paul's house and climbed into his window seeing him snoring away. I sat on a chair in the corner and played on my phone awaiting for him to wake up. Around eight thirty he woke up and groaned and rolled over. "I miss my imprint..." He whined thinking he's alone. I had quietly got up and walked over to him so I leaned down to his ear. "Looks like you won't need to miss her any longer." He shot up and saw I was actually here and grabbed my hips pulling me to the bed and he rolled over on top of me showering my face with kisses. "This has been the longest weeks of my life. It was different when you physically can't and now you had to leave willingly. Never do that again. Please." He said in between kisses. I giggled. "You poor baby." I cooed. He narrowed his eyes. He seems to do that a lot. "Would you stop-" He was cut off by a kiss which he gladly accepted and his hands settled on the back of my thighs, he used his hands to pull my legs over his waist. He licked my bottom lip eagerly and I opened needing him already. My hands traveled to his shorts and I pushed them off and used my feet to help without pulling away. He wasn't wearing underwear as usual so he was naked and he felt that I was overdressed. He ripped my top open causing me to pout. "Do you always have to rip my clothes?" He kissed my pouty lips. "Yup." He said popping the p. He moved my jeans down my legs and when they were off he used his teeth to pull my bra off. I moaned at his dominant side and he kissed me affectively turning me on once again. He pressed kisses down the valley of my breasts and across my stomach nearing where I needed him. He pressed kisses to my inner thighs and I was fidgeting a little and he noticed staring at me starting to pull back but I grabbed his head and pushed him back down making him smirk and he ran his tongue along my entrance making me moan, he took his pointer and thumb and started rubbing my clit. His tongue dove in and his face quickly disappeared as he got to work. I moaned his name and he growled sending vibrations throughout sending me into a frenzy. He replaced his right hand with his left still keeping his tongue very, pleasantly busy and used his right fingers to stick two in me. I moaned at the contact clenching around him and he groaned at the feeling. He plunged another finger and I was a moaning mess. "Oh my god...Paul!" I screamed as I came into his fingers. He lapped up everything and sucked his fingers dry as I watched him. I pushed him back as I kissed my way down his hard core abs and stomach tracing all the muscles. I looked up at him as I stroked him as he watched my every move. I squeezed as he groaned and I wrapped my mouth around his big Paulie Jr. and he grabbed my hair pushing himself all the way in my mouth and guiding himself in and out so he was fucking my mouth. He soon came inside and I swallowed all of it and climbed back up to give him a kiss. He swapped positions and used his knee to spread my legs open wide. He had lots and lots room. He went in quickly and deep and I moaned loudly already used to him entering without adjusting. He went faster and faster and soon we both came once again. We fell back on the bed a panting, sweating mess.
"What a good way to wake up in the morning." Paul said breathlessly as I laughed.