Maybe you should leave!

The snow has stuck it's the night before and we have a bonfire but I'm not there right now as Paul is soaking up my attention. "Baby, I have to go." His arms tightened around me. "No." He's worried about the fight, he's afraid that I'll get hurt or worse killed. I sighed and put my hands through his hair trying to calm him down. "It'll be okay. Stop worrying." I felt him tense after I said that. He slowly pulled back to look at me, jaw clenched. "Stop worrying?" He echoed. He unwrapped his arms from me and stepped back.
Paul POV
"We are going into this blind not knowing if we'll come back alive! Im so sorry if I'm worried not knowing if I have my girlfriend to come home to or if I can even come home to her!" I roared at my imprint whose beautiful blue eyes darkened immensely. Her fists clenched at her side. "Do you think your the only one that doesn't know if the other will come out alive?! I have my whole family putting their lives on the line! I have my biological brother here helping even though I haven't seen him in over past a century! My friends are going into this, and most importantly I have you going into this how do you think that I feel about this whole ordeal, huh? I'm going against people who I consider my family. And you have the nerve to yell at me while I have to go running around comforting my family because apparently I'm the only one who's capable of having a level  head right now!" She yelled back at me. This is the first big fight we've had and course it just happens to be the night before we go into battle. Here we should be comforting each other but we are yelling at each other. "If you think that way then maybe you should leave!" The second those words came out of my mouth I knew I messed up severely. I tried to speak but I knew there was no going back by the way her face fell and lips parted that shows she's upset and I can feel how defeated, angry, and sad she was by my words. She turned, no doubt going to leave but I rushed towards her and I was too late. All I got was wind from her flight as she rushed through the window. I groaned putting my head in my hands and then punched the wall furious not at just myself but for letting her leave.