Rescue Mission

It's been a long couple of days we're currently waiting in the airport for the others plane to land Jasper took Bella to the bathroom and I was standing with Alice. She gasped and opened a the note Bella asked us to give to her Mom she read it and I read over her shoulder be both widened our eyes and then Edward came we looked at him in horror. He growled because the letter said she was going to James. We ran out and I followed the scent and it stopped at a corner. I told them she probably got on a bus. But at least we know where she's going Edward left and went after James without waiting and we followed when we got there James and Edward were fighting. Carlisle told him Bella needs him and he abandoned James and went to where Bella and I was. She had a lot of injuries and a lot of blood around her. I held my breath and watched keeping her still. Alice tied up her broken leg and I held her arms and Carlisle was stitching her head and Edward was soothing her. "VANESSA!!" The boys needed my help. "Go." Carlisle told me. I ran over and jumped on his shoulders he tried to shake me off but I grabbed his neck and twisted and off came his head, arms, and legs. We then left because the blood was too much. We went back to the hotel and made a plan. We broke a window at the bottom of the stairwell and got some blood and draped around the accident to match Bella's injuries. We were pretty proud of ourselves. We then left and I got a bag ready to give Edward and I got changed and I headed to the hospital with Alice. She was staying here as was Edward, and Carlisle and everyone else was going home. I was only giving Edward clothes and to see Bella. Bella's a mess. Broken leg, and ribs, bite mark, and in a coma. I knocked on the door. Edward looks awful. I smirked at him. I looked at Bella and sighed she looks horrible. A nurse walked in and Edward looked at her and she gasped and took a step back. She looked pale and Edward looked away. I walked to her and used my gifts. I looked into her eyes and made her forget and I changed the memory to where she just got Bella's vitals. She walked out and I took my shield down. 'Edward. Go take a shower and get changed. I'll watch her. I won't put my shield up so you can still see her.' He nodded and hugged me and I heard the shower come on. I was holding her hand. 'Bella I have a feeling you're gonna be an all round danger magnet.' Edward came back with green eyes instead of red. I gave him a small smile kissed his cheek and Bella's forehead and went home.

Bella came home a couple days ago and I have been helping her with everything. Today is prom and Ali and I stole her to help Edward and she looks amazing if I do say so myself. She has on a blue silk dress with sexy heels. Edward is on his way and Ali and I put on the finishing touches when he walked in, his jaw dropped. "Mission accomplished." Ali and I said at the same. We left to go out on our dresses my hair was straight and I had a dark smiley eye with red lips and a black lace dress.
When we got there everyone stared at me and Rosalie, she loves the attention. I do to I just don't bask in the glory. I'm not gonna act like you need to worship the ground I walk on.
Mike Newton came up to me.
"Where's your date?" He asked me.
"Oh I don't have one." He looked kind of hopeful.
"I'll dance with you if you want." He offered. I saw Jessica looking at me jealously.
"No that's okay. Go back to Jessica." I said sweetly.
He looked reluctant but still obeyed.
Overall it was a good night. I had fun with my family. Mike came up and asked me several more times and finally I had to force him.
I touched his arm. His eyes clouded over and mine dilated. "Mike go back to Jessica and stay with her." I ordered. He nodded and I let go he walked back to Jessica.
More boys came back after that and they all got turned down. This was mine, Emmett, and Rosalies last year in high school. Alice, Jasper, and Edward were Juniors. I wonder what we'll happen now.