Graduation and New Borns

So after that little episode in Volterra went down everything has been great. Me and Paul are okay, Jacob and I have been getting along, the boys are awesome, no more suicidal vampires to worry about but we have been tracking the disappearances in Seattle we think it's new borns. There had been many people gone missing so now there even dragging Charlie and the station into this mess. Bella is still grounded and is only aloud to see Edward under Charlie's supervision which means there in the kitchen and he's in the living room with a watchful ear. We might have to intervene if the Volturi doesn't step in. So let's get back to the present. Right now I am sitting with Emily while the boys are on patrol looking out for Vampires and Victoria. I hear hollering and the boys come in and Paul kisses my head and lifts me up and puts me in his lap. "How'd it go?" I asked. "Nothing new. But that doesn't mean we're not gonna keep looking." Sam answers while Paul has his face in my hair. "How's the Seattle situation?" Jared asked. "Jasper's almost positive that someone's creating an army for what reason we don't know. The disappearances has been happening more frequent. They're even trying to recruit Originals. So I informed them not to on any circumstances whatsoever." I said. "They actually listen to you?" Embry asked bluntly which Paul slapped the back of his head. He glared Paul as his hands went back around my waist. I laughed. "They're some of my best friends and one turned me. So yeah they listen." Then we spent the rest of the time goofing off.
Two weeks later
Alice informed us that Victoria will be passing through sometime this afternoon while Edward shipped himself and Bella to Florida. I was wearing

We were standing in a loose circle and Alice was in front with Carlisle and Jasper flanking her

We were standing in a loose circle and Alice was in front with Carlisle and Jasper flanking her. We were surveying the woods. "How much longer?" Emmett asked. "Not long." Alice got a flash "On your left." We took off running and I was running with Jasper next to me. He almost had her but threw him in a tree. I sped up and grabbed her but she jumped and I went flying into Esme. 'Sorry' I mouthed she smiled and we went back to chasing she jumped across the treaty line. "She'll get away!" Rose yelled. "Oh no she won't!" Jazz growled because the wolves were right on her. She crossed back over and Emmett sped up. "EMMETT NO!" Rosalie screamed. He didn't listen and jumped and she moved and he slammed right into Paul. He stopped and they started growling at each other. Then there was a big argument and Sam came and shifted and Paul was still fuming. "Paul calm down." Sam boomed even though he was equally as angry. I kept my eyes on Paul though. Jazz and Carlisle calmed the situation down and the wolves were confused. We finally calmed down after argument between me and Rosalie and went back to the hunt even though she was long gone Carlisle gave Sam the line and they trailed it back to the water on Quilette lands. After everything was over and done with I went to Emily's and walked in with a glare on my face. Seth smiled. "Someone's happy." "You would be mad to when someone doesn't listen and pisses off a bunch of wolves and let's a psycho vampire bitch get away." Some people chuckled and Paul wrapped his arms around me. The rest of the night we just joked around deciding to deal with everything later.
On Monday the boys were staying home and dealing with this. So after 9:00am I went upstairs and to my closet

 So after 9:00am I went upstairs and to my closet

I picked out

Then ran down to Emily's and the boys were patrolling as usual at this time

Then ran down to Emily's and the boys were patrolling as usual at this time. Two hours later they came in and started eating chicken and Edward texted me.
To: Vanessa From: Edward
That mutt told Bella about Victoria and she jumped on the back of his bike and took off past the treaty line watch her please and bring her home safely. I chuckled. Thirty minutes later Jake pulled up on his bike and we heard them talking and the boys jumped up and was taunting Jake about Bella and his whining. When they came back Paul picked me up and sat me on his lap and continued eating while I shook my head and he raised an eyebrow. Bella and Jake walked in and her eyes went to me and they went wide while I was smirking. "Please tell he didn't send you." She said desperately. We all laughed and "No he didn't but he did say and I quote 'You must watch her and get her home safely' which means when your ready to leave I either carry you or we can drive either way we're going fast." I said with a grin. She shook her head and grimaced "Car I hate running." "Well if you would have closed your eyes the first time it wouldn't be so bad." She glared which I found amusing. Hours later Bella was about ready to go so I ran home and told them I'd be back in five which they thought was crazy considering I'm going by car. I got in my grey Ferrari and sped off and was there in four minutes and they were all standing there shocked. I grinned. "Told ya." I said and they were too busy admiring the car. "I thought you had a Lamborghini." And they looked at me. "I do I have both its at home." "Can I have one?!" Jake screamed. "Haha. Your funny. You can't take my children." They laughed. Bella hugged Jake and I kissed Paul and we took off. As soon as I hit the road we were doing 100mph and rising and Bella was shaking her head.

Short chapter I know I just haven't had time. Hope you like it!