- 2

"Jason." Emilia grumbled, shoving his large shoulder with her foot, the elder sibling turned his body to face the opposite direction.

"What do you want?" Jason also grumbled, trying to make himself comfortable on the carpet.

"It's morning, mom will be home soon." Emilia answered, laughing as Jason jumped up and looked around, "You have a few hours left till she's back, I suggest you clean this mess up."

Both teens turned around to see the living room in a complete mess, rubbish everywhere and spilled drinks on the floor. Jason groaned looking up to the ceiling, Emilia smiled knowing that she didn't have to deal with the mess this time.

"Well I hope you have a lovely time cleaning up this mess, without me!" Emilia sang, making her way over to the door slinging the strap of her bag over her shoulder.

"No Em please, don't leave me to do all this alone!" Jason shouted as Emilia opened the front door, Emilia shook her head walking out the door but tripping on the doorframe as she went

"That's your fault for not helping me!" Jason laughed as Emilia looked up to him from the ground, moving her long hair out of her face.

Emilia stood up from where she fell, smiling sarcastically at her brother before slamming the door shut.

"Where are we going Cora? Your class was that way." Derek asked his younger sister as she dragged him down one of the hallways at the dance studio, the seven year old skipped happily as she held her older brothers hand.

"Going to see if emmy's here." Cora answered, her pink tutu being thrashed around by all her jumping.

"Who's Emmy?"

Emilia stood in the middle of the studio practicing her dance, for most of the day she taught classes and now she was nearly finished going over her dance. Along with working at the veterinary clinic Emilia taught dance, it was a easy way for her to make money since her mom never helped her or Jason out.

Derek looked through the small window in the door as Cora pointed out the room, he watched in surprise as the girl who had been getting his attention lately danced along to the music.