| 6

"Now the others are out we can finally have some peace and quiet." Derek told his girlfriend, leaning back into the porch swing.

The others had decided to go into town for a while, Derek and Emilia were glad that things were finally quiet after the past few days being hectic with everyone staying over. Emilia chuckled lightly noticing Charlie's making its way up the driveway, looking up to her boyfriend with a smile as she picked up on the phone ringing inside.

"Have fun with Charlie." Emilia whispered, walking back into the house to answer the ringing phone.

Derek sighed, turning back to face his best friend as he walked up the steps towards him.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that." Charlie spoke up, smirking sarcastically at the werewolf.

"Why are you back already?" Derek asked standing up from the porch swing, standing next to the human as the car door opened "And why did you bring everyone with you?"

"I'm dropping off my nephew." Jason called out as he climbed car out of the car, Derek smiled as Isaac ran over to him.

"He isn't supposed to be back from school until 3." Derek stated, looking at the teens in confusion.

"I picked him up." Jason said simply, motioning for Isaac to go inside "Isaac go with Blair and Melanie."

Isaac nodded, walking into the house with the girls. The boys followed them into the house, Derek turned to face Jason as he locked the front door.

"Guys whats going on?" Emilia asked as she walked back outside, staring at Isaac in confusion as he ran past her into the living room "Whats Isaac doing home, why are you locking the door?"

"There's a pack in Beacon Hills." Jason told his younger sister.

"We're the only werewolves in Beacon."Emilia started, looking at her brother in suprise.

"They must of heard about the Hales and the Bennett's going away, knowing it would give them a chance to get into town." Charlie suggested, noticing Jasons worried expression.