- 3

"Am i going to regret this?"

"Probably." melanie shrugged, continuting to drag emilia down the hallway.

The smaller teen stumbled as her friend pulled her towards the gym, rolling her eyes Emilia steadied herself before continuing to be dragged.

"Great."

"Don't be silly of course you won't, you get to spend more time with me and see that Cameron boy you're friends with." Melanie continued to ramble as they turned the corner into a another hallway.

"Camden, his names camden mel." Emilia correcting her for what feels like the thousandth time.

"Yeah whatever, i knew that. Plus you're an amazing dancer we need you on the team!" Melanie continued to rambled about the subject before stopping her self "No buts! As of now you are officially on the team."

" You're not the captain, surely you cant make that choice."

"We don't have a captin, we all agreed it would be you to take over the team." Melanie shrugged pushing open the doors to the gym "I mean you have more experience than all of us."

"But i cant come to all of the practices" Emilia answered, hoping it was an excuse to get out of it.

" Don't worry you can bring scotty with you whenever you need." Melanie said happily, smirking slightly once she noticed she was winning Emilia over.

"Fine okay!" Emilia exclaimed, giving up fighting with her about it.

"She said yes!" Emilia jumped as Melanie practically screamed to the team, both the cheer squad and the basketball team turned to face them.

"Wait, the basketball team practice in here too?" Emilia's eyes fell directly on Derek, turning her attention back to Melanie before he could notice.

Emilia realised that she would be seeing a lot more of Derek, and this time she was happy about it.

"Yep, Finnstock gets annoyed if we distract the team but we do it to piss him off anyways." meanie said simply, handing Emilia a pair of pom poms "Lets get to it, shall we?"

-

"Mel i feel ridiculous, everyones staring!" Emilia exclaimed dropping her pom poms to the ground as she walked past meanie, still dancing along to the music.

"Get over it and dance!" Melanie said bluntly turning the opposite way, continuing the choreography.

"Fine!" Emilia grumbled walking through the middle of the girls, moving her body along with the music.

Across the hall the basketball team were on break, Jason and Camden laughed as they watched Emilia perform her mini solo in the middle of the girls

Across the hall the basketball team were on break, Jason and Camden laughed as they watched Emilia perform her mini solo in the middle of the girls. Both boys knew that Emilia would never do that by her own choice, they also knew that it was melanie's doing.