- 8

"Where are we going?" Emilia asked as she and Camden walked across the cafeteria.

"To sit with my friends."

"You have friends other than me and Blair? I'm so proud." Emilia gasped in fake surprise, nudging Camden in the hip playfully.

"Shut up." Camden rolled his eyes, dragging the smaller teen towards his usual table.

"And by friends you mean Derek and Chuck?" Emilia questioned noting the pair sat down at the table, smiling once she noticed Derek.

"Yes, but if your brother didn't disappear be would be here too." Camden replied, pointing over to Melanie as she walked into the cafeteria cheerfully "Plus, your blonde friend is coming."

"Oh stop being silly Camden,  you and i both know you think that you wouldn't think of her as my 'blonde friend'" Emilia smirked, waving Melanie over.

"What should i call her then?"

"Future wife?" Emilia chuckled watching Camden look down at her in shock.

"Emilia!" Camden groaned in annoyance.

"What? you tease me about Derek, so I'm teasing you about mel." Emilia pointed out, smiling at the blonde linking arms with hers.

"Hows my best friend? and Carter. " Melanie spoke up, flipping some of her blonde hair over her shoulder.

"Camden." Camden corrected her, despite her actually knowing his name.

"whatever." Melanie shrugged it off, motioning Emilia to look at Derek with her head.

"I'm great Mel." Emilia laughed, smiling at her boyfriend as she noticed him staring.

"Look who's joined us, tweedle dee and tweedle dum

"Look who's joined us, tweedle dee and tweedle dum." Charlie sang, looking up from his food as the others sat down at the table.

"Hello, Charles." Melanie smiled sarcastically, sitting down opposite her ex boyfriend.

"Hey boyfriend." Emilia whispered taking the seat next to the teen wolf, Derek smiled down at his girlfriend taking ahold of her hand underneath the table.

"So seeing as we are all here, just a reminder that tomorrow night its Emilia's birthday party you should all know the location." Melanie announced, mainly aimed at Charlie knowing his forgetfulness.

"So are the both of you going to explain why Derek left practice with a injured leg, and came back with glitter in his hair and a heart drawn on his face? Oh not forgetting the eyeshadow coating his face." Charlie asked turning to face the couple, the both of them turning their attention back on the group.

" 'Injured' " Camden said sarcastically, knowing that Derek was fine.

"We got bored." Derek answered for them, hoping the group would buy it.