- 11

Emilia's combat boots slammed against the ground as she sprinted through the woods, her bare legs covered in mood and her shorts barely keeping her warm, a group of about 10 chasing after her heavily loaded with weapons. Emilia gasped for a breath as she hid behind a tree, clutching onto her bag hanging on her shoulder. Emilia screamed out in pain as the blonde from earlier appeared next to her, plunging her knife in Emilia's bare thigh. Before the Blonde could make anymore movements Emilia's fist collided with her face, moving positions so the hunter was no slammed against the tree.

Emilia broke out into another sprint, ignoring the pain in her thigh and the blood rushing down her leg. The brunette tripped as a hand covered her mouth, slamming her to the ground hiding her behind a fallen tree. Emilia looked up at the man in shock, noticing the resemblance between him and the other hunter, the man put his finger over his mouth signalling for her to be quiet.

"Christopher!" The eldest male shouted out, Chris looked down to Emilia before running back over to the group.

"What was that?" Talia asked her husband standing up from her place on the sofa, looking over to Laura as she walked into the room.

"Please tell me I'm not the only one that heard that." Laura gulped, looking at the worried emotions on her parents faces.

"Whats going on?" Peter spoke up, walking into the living room.

"It was Emilia." Derek rushed running through the room to get to the front door, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Derek wait!" Peter ran out the door after him, catching up with his nephew quickly.

"Emilia!" Derek shouted once she spotted his girlfriend running in the trees, trying to run forward.

"Derek shut up!" Peter grabbed the teen wolf pushing him to the ground, "Get down!"

"i lost her."the younger male spoke up walking back to the group, putting his gun back into his boot.

"How did she get away?" the female voice asked, Emilia groaned quietly applying pressure to the wound with the bottom of her cardigan.

"She's a Bennett." the older male voice replied angrily, "Of course she got away."

"Emilia!" Derek rushed over to Emilia as her eyes started to get heavy, a worried look washed over his face as he saw the blood rushing down her leg.

"Derek?" Emilia asked dizzily, holding onto his hand as he picked her up from the ground with his heart beating rapidly.

"Talia!" Peter shouted out for his sister as he rushed through the door, Derek not far behind him.

"Emmy!" Cora cried as she saw Derek carry her in with blood covering his hands, Laura held her younger sister back stopping her from running to them.

seven hours earlier

After falling asleep in the park Emilia found herself wandering around Beacon hills, finding out as much information from the things from the box as she could. Emilia sat on a bench at another park, staring down at her reflection in the large pond as she sat in silence. She didn't know how to feel, she had gained so much new information it was hard to process everything thats happened. Emilia knew running from her problems wouldn't get her anywhere, but there was so many surrounding her that despite how hard she tried she couldn't run away from.

"Oh great." Emilia whispered, shoving Celeste's diary back in her bag walking quickly away from the pond once she noticed one of the hunters she's encountered over the weeks.

Emilia found herself sprinting away once the hunter noticed her, running into the crowds of children playing in the park trying to hide herself. Once Emilia spotted the exit, she made a break for it hoping to find somewhere she would be safe.