| 2

"Emilia!" Derek ran over to his girlfriend, after waiting on his porch for her to finish talking to her mom "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine, i always am." Emilia sighed, leaning against Derek's chest as he pulled her into a hug.

"You don't have to be." Derek began, pressing a kiss against the top of her head "I'm here for you, always."

"I love you." Emilia admitted, looking up to her boyfriend as he kept his arms around her waist.

"I love you to." Derek smiled, throwing his arm over her shoulder as they walked back into the house.

_

"Yeah, can we not talk about how much you're in love with my brother?" Emilia complained, walking in the middle of Melanie and Blair to one of the outside tables.

"Hey Mel, theres Jamie." Blair teased once she sat down next to Melanie at the table.

"What, where!" Melanie exclaimed, leaning down to hide but ended up falling off the seat.

Emilia and Blair had dared Melanie to confess her 'undying love' for Jamie at a party one time and ever since Melanie had done her best to avoid the teen, seeing as the boy thinks she's head over heels for him.

"I'm joking." Blair and Emilia laughed, watching Melanie's head pop up at the head of the table.

"Blair!" Melanie groaned, standing up from the grass.

"That was so not funny." Melanie grumbled throwing a chip from her plate at the brunette, glaring at Emilia as she laughed at the blondes "Don't you start!"

"Okay, okay!" Emilia surrendered, sighing in annoyance once she noticed the hunter approaching the table.

"Oh here we go." Melanie sang, the blondes sat patiently waiting for some drama.

"Aren't you a bit too old for high school?" Emilia started, turning to her side so she was facing the hunter.

"Aren't you a bit to young to be taking care of a kid, poor boy. Such a shame his parents shoved him to the curb, just like yours." Kate mocked, smirking down at the teen.

"What did she just say?" Emilia asked in disbelief, turning to face her friends who stared in shock.

"Don't you ever talk about my kid like that again!" Emilia threatened, her eyes glowing golden as she shoved Kate down to the floor.

Emilia was good with controlling her anger, but when it comes to Isaac she's willing to do whatever it takes to protect him. The hunter had learned over the months that Isaac was a sensitive subject to Emilia, so whenever she wanted to make her angry she would bring him up.

"Get her!" Melanie cheered, standing up from her seat as the werewolf slapped Kate across the face.