-15 part 2

"Yesterday i died, and i probably would still be dead if things didn't change." Emilia started, looking up to her friends.

"What are you talking about?" Camden asked in confusion, wondering if the drugs she was on were making her a little loopy.

"You guys are our best friends and deserve to know the truth." Derek added, Emilia nodded in agreement.

"But what we tell you, cant leave this room." Emilia continued, holding her pinky out for Isaac "You have to keep this between the two of us, promise?"

"Promise." Isaac promised, linking his pinky with hers.

The whole group stared at Derek in shock as he glowed his eyes, the teens were silent for a few moments before all their reactions came flooding in.

"Holy shit!" Charlie exclaimed, unable to move his eyes away from derek's eyes.

"Charles!" Emilia snapped, covering Isaac's ears with her hands.

"What the hell." Blair gasped, nudging Melanie as she stared at the two in shock.

"My family and i are werewolves, so is Jason." Derek explained, glad his friends didn't go running in fear "Now Emilia is too."

"So the only way for her to survive is to become a werewolf?" Camden asked, strangely not feeling any fear towards the teen wolves, Derek nodded to his question.

Like Emilia the group didn't fear Derek, in charlie's mind ' Derek has never tried to eat me on a full moon so we cool', which is pretty much how the whole group was feeling. Blair was extremely surprised that her life long crush had been a werewolf his whole life and she had never figured it out.

"This is so exiting!" Melanie squealed, covering her mouth with her hand after her sudden outburst.

"Really mel?" Emilia laughed, staring down at Isaac as he laughed along with her.

"Yes it is, you guys are werewolves!" Melanie responded, motioning to the two of them.

"Is this why you and jase are good at basketball?" Charlie spoke up, his question directed to Derek.

"Yeah." Derek chuckled as Charlie gasped.

"That's no fair, that's cheating!" Charlie complained, jumping as the door opened behind him "Speak of the devil and he shall appear!"

"Hello to you to charlie." Jason greeted the young teen in confusion, making his way over to Emilia.

"Do you enjoy scaring the life out of me?" Jason asked pulling the new wolf into a hug, Emilia laughed wrapping her arms around him.

"Yeah." Emilia nodded, leaning against his chest.

_

"That better be my little brother poking my shoulder." Emilia spoke up, feeling someone tapping on her back impatiently as she woke up.