- 14

"Ouch Derek!" Cora wined, slapping her brothers hand away from her head.

"Stop moaning, you're the one that forgot to ask mom to do your hair because you insist on being here half a hour early." Derek argued back, placing another grip into her 'bun'  that was flopping onto one side of her head.

"I like watching the older kids classes." Cora stood up from the bench, shoving Derek away from her "Stop stabbing my skull!"

"You'll heal." Derek grumbled, sighing in relief as he noticed his girlfriend in one of the classroom windows "Oh thank god!"

" Derek grumbled, sighing in relief as he noticed his girlfriend in one of the classroom windows "Oh thank god!"

Derek walked over to the window, waiting for Emilia to notice him instead of interrupting the class. Once Emilia noticed Derek in the window he waved her over, Emilia finished dancing with the girls telling them to take break.

"Everything alright?" Emilia asked walking out of the classroom, breaking out into a fit of laughter at Cora's hair.

"Im not cable of doing hair." Derek followed her over to cora, watching Emilia un do the bun.

"You'll need to learn if you ever have a daughter." Emilia pointed out, wrapping cora's hair around the pony tail.

"I thought you said we were having a son." Derek pointed out, rolling his eyes at his sisters exited expression.

"I thought you forgot about that." Emilia sighed, placing the last grip in the bun "There! all done."

"You just saved me from drain damage." Cora thanked her, Emilia laughed at her dramatics.

"I wasn't that bad!" Derek defended himself, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Sure." Emilia sang, walking over to the door of her classroom "Want to come in cora?"

"Yes!" Cora exclaimed, running over to Emilia.

"Hey, what about me?" Derek called after them.

"See you later babe!" Emilia smiled, letting Cora drag her into the classroom.

_

"Emilia you home?" Melissa shouted as she walked into the house, noticing Emilia's boots and Isaac's trainers  by the door

"Living room." Emilia called back, smiling up at Melissa as she walked into the room.

"Hi Isaac." Melissa greeted motioning for Emilia to come into the other room, Isaac smiled up at the woman.

"I'll be back in 5 minutes." Emilia told the eight year old, following Melissa into the kitchen.

"Where have you been?" Melissa asked, "I feel like i haven't seen you in days."