-7

"I'm going to tell you both something." Emilia started, looking at two of her best friends "And i want you both to react in a completely calm way, and do not by any means gain the attention of Scott or Melissa."

The two blondes sat on the end of Emilia's bed with Emilia standing in front of them, the two nodded slowly waiting to Emilia to continue.

"I kissed derek." Emilia smiled, watching the both of them look at her in shock "Twice."

"No freakin way!", "finally!" Camden and Melanie shouted at the same time, standing up in excitement.

"Did you guys ignore anything i just said!" Emilia whisper shouted, "Stop shouting!"

"You just told us you kissed Derek Hale and your telling us to calm down!" Melanie exclaimed, Camden nodding in agreement.

"I think not, you crazy lady." Camden nodded, "You kissed your crush its a big deal."

"See! even Cooper agrees

"See! even Cooper agrees." Melanie added.

Emilia rolled her eyes, waiting for the day the both of them would stop acting like they hate each other and actually admit their feelings.

"I'm getting Melissa!" Camden sang attempting to walk out of the room.

"No you're not." Emilia tried to stop him, but failed as he ran down the corridor shouting out for her foster mother.

"Mama Melissa i have exiting news!" Camden beamed, dragging his favourite McCall into Emilia's room.

"Emilia and Derek kissed!" Melanie gushed, Melissa gasping in surprise.

"I told you scott!" Melissa called out to her son, smiling knowing that she had won their bet.

"How did you even know." Emilia asked, surprised that Melissa somewhat knew already.

"Its my motherly insticts, i know everything." Melissa explained, gently pushing Emilia back so she was sat on the bed, this time the two blondes and Melissa stood infant of her.

"Now sit down and tell us everything!"

_

"Its now or never em." Emilia whispered to herself, pushing open the front door to her mothers house.

Emilia nervously walked up the stairs of her old house, knowing that she shouldn't be there, but half of her belongings were there and she needed to get them at some point. Emilia's eyes widened in shock as she heard the front door open, quickly running up the last steps hiding behind the wall next to her room , her usual hiding spot for eavesdropping on her mother.

"The boy's packed up and left." A female voice spoke from downstairs "Should we do anything?"

"Leave it for now." an older male voice replied, "I have a feeling that theres some things we dont know."