Chapter 10

Author's Note: :) Trying to get more chapters done ;) I

I ADDED A VIDEO FROM YOUTUBE ;) IT JUST REMINDS ME OF JOSH BEING BADBOY :)
And it's good for the fight too :)  

Chapter 10

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I was sitting at the table in the food hall for breakfast. Surprisingly, Jack was sitting next to me. I mean't to ask him why he disappeared but he was too busy swearing to his friends about some stupid joke. I only stared at my plate of uneaten food and the occasional mushed food that has been spat out by Jack. I frowned as I flicked a piece of food off my hand. 

"Aw, Jack, you are so funny!" Brittney said, in her high pitch girly voice. 

I swear I could punch that barbie on helium!

Jack turned to me and looked at my plate. 

"Your not one of those stupid girls who don't eat food just so they can impress boys are you?" He asked. 

His friends laughed. I was ready to explode. 

"No. . " I growled. But Brittney will be. 

I went to pick up a piece of toast but it was ripped from my plate and stuffed into Jack's mouth. 

Jack?" I said. 

He turned to me while his friends continued talking. 

"Where'd you go last night?" I asked, ready to cry. .  again. 

"Well. . . I came back and you were gone," he said. 

"But you were gone for two hours!" I cried. 

He shrugged. 

"I'm sorry, I was doing something."

He turned back and went back to swearing and talking to Brittney. 

I glanced to my left and caught Josh's eye. He quickly looked down, shaking his head sympathetically. Was that aimed for me? I stared back at my plate, wondering. 

Today we were doing another sort of bush walk, hike sorta thing but in another area with streams and rivers. This is another chance to hold Jack's hand. Maybe he was just joking about everything, I mean, his swearing. . and I was just taking it the wrong way. He'd go back to his own self soon. 

Soon we were out in our group, waiting to head off on our walk. Josh was there, but Morgan wasn't. Josh was talking to a kid from his cabin. 

After a couple of minutes, we were ready to go. I walked behind Jack, going to surprise him, but he turned around before I could say anything. 

"Hey, I'm just gonna walk with these girls," he said, gesturing to the ones from my cabin . .BRITTNEY. 

I nodded, trying not to stutter. What, he couldn't even let me walk with them? I crossed my arms tightly. I was so wrapped up in thoughts I didn't even realise we were out in a beautiful forest. I felt a brush against me and I turned expecting it to be bush or something. But no, it was the boy that when I first saw him, he had been punched in the mouth, he had interrupted me and Jack, he pushed me out of the canoe, he was the one I found making out with Morgan and the one who happily kissed another girl. 

"Josh?" I questioned harshly, turning back in front. 

"Scarlett," he mocked me. 

I glared at him but I couldn't help taking in the sight of him grinning. Gorgeous could explain it. I ignored him though. . well, I tried.